Author Topic: Banning  (Read 13403 times)

Offline Quantum

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banning
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2013, 05:24:18 PM »
Yes and what I am saying is that the person who uploaded the evidence cut out the parts where I try to explain myself to the cop and the cop continues to taze me even though I was not resisting, I was simply trying to explain my side. Someone with a molotov threw it at my vending cart with my guns and other items that I was selling and I hit him. The cop then tazed me and when I tried to explain my side he continued to taze me. So when I got up I tried to explain again and he wasn't listening to me so I ran.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2013, 06:20:25 PM »
Yes and what I am saying is that the person who uploaded the evidence cut out the parts where I try to explain myself to the cop and the cop continues to taze me even though I was not resisting, I was simply trying to explain my side. Someone with a molotov threw it at my vending cart with my guns and other items that I was selling and I hit him. The cop then tazed me and when I tried to explain my side he continued to taze me. So when I got up I tried to explain again and he wasn't listening to me so I ran.
Why didn't you record a BR on him instead of breaking the notorious "Two wrongs dont make a right" rule?

Offline Quantum

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2013, 06:42:30 PM »
I did nothing wrong, me punching him was for a reason. Therefore I did not break a rule there. As for the rest my evidence stands, I did nothing wrong, I was simply following the words of an admin. Also I did not Fail RP.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2013, 07:59:08 PM »
Some guy mollied you, you punched him. The cops tried to arrest you so you tried to talk to them but they didn't listen and kept tasing you anyway. You got fed up with the tasing and after coming back to consciousness again, decided to just sprint away.

A rule was broken on you. Ok. However, because you got up and just ran away instead of dealing with it properly, you too broke the rule of FailRP. It makes no sense to just get up and do that in normal circumstances which is why it's considered FailRP. You failed to roleplay being tased several times and just used the script to get away.

Discussing your ban is done with. Get back on topic now please.

Offline Quantum

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »
But that is what I am saying, I didn't just get up and run. I was conscious for 5 or 10 seconds and was trying to talk to them and they wouldn't listen I then run. Sorry for continuing this but what you said was wrong.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2013, 08:06:13 PM »
This thread is literally turning into you trying to get out of your permaban. I thought you said in the OP you wouldn't try that?

This is totally off-topic.

4000th post btw. Well wasted :(
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:17:45 PM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2013, 09:06:42 PM »
Locking as what Crap-Head has said is true.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal