Author Topic: Medical stuff.  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Medical stuff.
« on: June 02, 2013, 03:21:05 AM »
I am thinking of a job named doctor, it will be a stay at hospital job.  I am thinking this because I want there to be a way to throw a dieing body into your car to rush them to the hospital if paramedics are taking to long.  I had an idea to where you put it on the car and it locks it to it or something.  The doctor job would have a nurse outfit and would be able to revive and heal, just not able to drive around.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Medical stuff.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 05:11:41 AM »
I am thinking of a job named doctor, it will be a stay at hospital job.  I am thinking this because I want there to be a way to throw a dieing body into your car to rush them to the hospital if paramedics are taking to long.  I had an idea to where you put it on the car and it locks it to it or something.  The doctor job would have a nurse outfit and would be able to revive and heal, just not able to drive around.

um... i like the idea of a doctor. Being that EMS cant really heal gunshot wounds or broken bones. Their job is to stabilize the patient until they can get them to the hospital for care. Would deff be a passive job and could add some flavor to the game.. not to mention the pay check $$$  ;D

Not really into the whole driving the patient thing.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Sorry, but no :( A doctor could easly be RP'ed, it could be a paramedic that instead of driving the ambulance, just wait there. Who would waste their time with walking around and the hospital in 30 mins, when the paramedics don't have any calls?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 10:44:37 AM »
Nobody would ever become this job, to just stand in the hospital, waiting.

I like the idea of being able to bring your friend to the hospital yourself, but the fact that the dying timer is kinda low, nobody would barely make it before they were already dead.

In the future there might be something for transporting your dying friends, but for now, this is denied.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 01:36:58 PM »
I did make a suggestion about an EMS system where you have to bring someone to hospital after reviving them, or else they'll go dying again after 5-10 minutes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal