Author Topic: steam id  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Hennep

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
steam id
« on: May 29, 2013, 11:34:19 AM »
how can i find someones steam id? I need it to post a ban request. i only got his ingame name.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: steam id
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 12:32:42 PM »
Aside from typing "Status" in to the dev console, no I dont know of any other ways. I believe there's a steamid finder website, but when I tried using it, it didn't work out as I intended it to.
ok

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 12:37:16 PM »
Is his in-game name his Steam name or his RP name? If it's his OOC/Steam name, search for it here:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?action=mlist

Then on his profile you can find his SteamID. Also, if you only have their SteamID, under the servers tab at the top is a Profile Finder. That's for finding their forum profile with their SteamID.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 08:06:23 AM »
If you're on OCRP, just find them in the scoreboard. Next to their avatar (below name, job, kills and such info), theres some picture icons. Click on the one all the way to the left, I think it's like a console look. It will copy their SteamID to your clipboard. Or just hover over the icon, it will show you a tooltip what the button does :)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal