Poll

Should we switch to TDM cars?

Yes, switch.
No, just add a few.

Author Topic: OCRP2 Poll: Cars  (Read 23683 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 Poll: Cars
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 11:53:03 PM »
I say when you do the switch, refund everyone for their vehicles so they can buy new ones.

As has been said, all removed cars will be refunded.
Musta missed that sorry ^.^

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2013, 12:12:42 AM »
Yes, this sounds like a great idea! Replace sickness.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 02:23:24 AM »
Instead of refunding cars directly into your wallet, we'll be using a credit system for cars. So let's say you spent 300k on cars previous to the switch - you'll have it refunded, but it'll be in credits that can only be spent on cars to prevent a huge influx of money in to the economy. In the future we may use this system with the CG store, allowing you to buy car credit at a 25% discount compared to the current ingame cash rates, and should that work well, we will probably disable ingame cash donations and only let people donate for car credit(besides VIP/gold/etc of course)
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 03:16:23 AM »
Instead of refunding cars directly into your wallet, we'll be using a credit system for cars. So let's say you spent 300k on cars previous to the switch - you'll have it refunded, but it'll be in credits that can only be spent on cars to prevent a huge influx of money in to the economy. In the future we may use this system with the CG store, allowing you to buy car credit at a 25% discount compared to the current ingame cash rates, and should that work well, we will probably disable ingame cash donations and only let people donate for car credit(besides VIP/gold/etc of course)
I a m confused on this, so we won't be getting money, but we will be getting credits for cars on the server.  Am I correcT? Let me know if I am or not please.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 03:49:13 AM »
I a m confused on this, so we won't be getting money, but we will be getting credits for cars on the server.  Am I correcT? Let me know if I am or not please.

The system works similar to the bank. It is a bank that can only be used on cars.

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 04:48:50 AM »
Ok, I have some questions here:

First: How about the vehicle that TDM doesn't have that's useful to have. E.g. the ATV and the Shubert(My favorite vehicle).

Second: Is there a list or something with pictures so I can view all TDM cars? I have only seen some off them.

And Third: This is more like a statement than a question. If this goes through you have to add Volvo 242 Turbo!

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2013, 04:51:12 AM »
Ok, I have some questions here:

First: How about the vehicle that TDM doesn't have that's useful to have. E.g. the ATV and the Shubert(My favorite vehicle).

Second: Is there a list or something with pictures so I can view all TDM cars? I have only seen some off them.

And Third: This is more like a statement than a question. If this goes through you have to add Volvo 242 Turbo!

Some cars (atv, mule, yankee, various govt) are staying irregardless. The rest are gone. And just download the pack.

Offline Xanawolf

• BoboTheDestroyer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2013, 06:33:38 AM »
Would i get refunded on the upgrades i spent on the cars aswell?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2013, 06:36:31 AM »
Would i get refunded on the upgrades i spent on the cars aswell?
No.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2013, 07:26:28 AM »
Make sure that you add a good variety of vehicles. I've seen servers use like a bunch of mediocre vehicles, then only two good-looking/fast cars, and those were the only two cars people bought. I would like to see multiple vehicles for each category, each serving its own purpose.

Approximately how many cars do you plan to add? There are a lot, so I can't imagine you using all of them. Also, how long do you think it will take before we start seeing this switch in-game?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2013, 07:39:19 AM »
If we're using TDM Cars, there's no point in not adding them all. They are ALL on the SVN anyways, as well as they are ALL in one workshop download.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2013, 07:52:14 AM »
If we're using TDM Cars, there's no point in not adding them all. They are ALL on the SVN anyways, as well as they are ALL in one workshop download.

I could be WAY wrong, but isn't there like hundreds or thousands of them that he made?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2013, 08:21:57 AM »

I could be WAY wrong, but isn't there like hundreds or thousands of them that he made?

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1184807

61 to be exact.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2013, 08:52:45 AM »
random statistics i put together:

50 in ocrp2 right now
15 of those kept including govt cars
35 cars gotten rid of
109 total cars in the new update including cars gone
59 new cars added
74 total cas including govt cars
8 total govt cars

in total:
42 cars before
66 cars now

only not using 4 of the tdm cars (2 semis cause theyre all the same, the taxi, and a pickup)

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2013, 09:11:35 AM »
random statistics i put together:

50 in ocrp2 right now
15 of those kept including govt cars
35 cars gotten rid of
109 total cars in the new update including cars gone
59 new cars added
74 total cas including govt cars
8 total govt cars

in total:
42 cars before
66 cars now

only not using 4 of the tdm cars (2 semis cause theyre all the same, the taxi, and a pickup)
What pickup?! I don't hope it is the Dodge Ram you left out !! :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal