Poll

Should we switch to TDM cars?

Yes, switch.
No, just add a few.

Author Topic: OCRP2 Poll: Cars  (Read 23647 times)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 Poll: Cars
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »
Hahaha, I'm the only one that voted no.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013, 07:08:57 PM »
I dont mind downloading tdm. Dont add them to the FastDL though. I guarantee people will just hit cancel when their downloads are taking too long.
There are people who aren't very computer literate and don't understand how to install things manually. Those on the other hand who do, will probably be able to figure out that they can download it elsewhere.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013, 07:12:35 PM »
I dont mind downloading tdm. Dont add them to the FastDL though. I guarantee people will just hit cancel when their downloads are taking too long.
There are people who aren't very computer literate and don't understand how to install things manually. Those on the other hand who do, will probably be able to figure out that they can download it elsewhere.
We can also tell those who are technologically impaired to sub to all the TDM packs we use on the workshop.

Offline Cogley

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013, 07:47:15 PM »
+support

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013, 08:40:55 PM »
Yes do this please!  And may I might add what the cars should be replaced to?  I believe that the GTO stallion should be replaced with the 69 Camaro, they have the same speed, I checked.  I LOVE THIS IDEA!
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 08:47:02 PM »
Will we be getting some of the cars by SentryGunMan? He's made some TDM-like cars like a Ford Crown Victoria, both police and non-police, a Corvette ZR1, and a Ferrari F1 (Although I doubt we would be adding that). Just some more cars that could be necessary to add, like the Ford Crown.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Katazuro

• Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 09:02:25 PM »
If we completely get rid of the Sickness models, then we have to transfer some of the content in it to the OCRP SVN because the pack isn't entirely cars, some of it includes map textures too.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 09:07:56 PM »
If we completely get rid of the Sickness models, then we have to transfer some of the content in it to the OCRP SVN because the pack isn't entirely cars, some of it includes map textures too.
Map textures are all packed into the map. The only thing the pack does is adds models into your gmod folder so you can spawn them and see them without errors them outside of the evocitys.

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 09:25:28 PM »
I say get rid of sickness, compared to TDM they are nothing I feel. And TDM offers a lot more than what we currently have.

Plus I want a Jeep Wrangler  :)          Just look at my signature

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 09:49:28 PM »
New cars would be very nice. I'm tired of Sickness models, they're old and bland.

I'd love to see his Dodge Ram and some of his classic American muscle cars in there.

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 10:09:53 PM »
New cars would be very nice. I'm tired of Sickness models, they're old and bland.

I'd love to see his Dodge Ram and some of his classic American muscle cars in there.

Classic muscle would make me cream everywhere

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline Bruce Wayne

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 10:20:08 PM »
Tdm cars would be awesome. Will there be a corvette though?

Offline The Dude

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 11:03:58 PM »
Im all  for the tdm cars. I think refunding everyone for their cars and upgrades would be great though. It would kind of suck not being able to buy a car you really like because it didn't exist when you had the money.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2013, 11:47:42 PM »
I say when you do the switch, refund everyone for their vehicles so they can buy new ones.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2013, 11:50:58 PM »
I say when you do the switch, refund everyone for their vehicles so they can buy new ones.

As has been said, all removed cars will be refunded.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal