Author Topic: Eating while in the car  (Read 1900 times)

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Eating while in the car
« on: May 19, 2013, 04:17:57 PM »
Title mostly says it. i think you should be able to eat food while in the car, like bannanas or oranges. But only for the passenger

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eating while in the car
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
Why? Food isn't used much anyway...

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 03:24:28 AM »
+ support

I think the driver should be able to eat or drink inside the vehicle when the car is parked. I do use food may it be to slightly heal myself or just for personal RP.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »
This can be done with a couple /me's. After wards just get out of the car and eat to food in your inventory. ta da. food is gone, you ate it with RP fashion, everyone wins.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Eating while in the car
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 07:03:20 AM »
This can be done with a couple /me's. After wards just get out of the car and eat to food in your inventory. ta da. food is gone, you ate it with RP fashion, everyone wins.

This. You can do it via me and get out. Locking

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal