Author Topic: Phobias  (Read 13764 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Phobias
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2013, 02:52:31 PM »
Heres some of mine

Slight arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
Minor claustrophobia (fear of tight spaces/having no escape) - Occurs only when in small spaces for a long time
Slight gerascophobia (fear of growing old) - Due to other things, not really the aging part itself
Slight lipophobia (fear/avoidance of fats in food) - Only visible fats like on steaks and shit
Minor ophthalmophobia (fear of being stared at) - Kinda like claustrophobia, makes me feel like the walls are closing in
Major trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections) - Makes me physically shake when confronted about it. Can generally calm myself, but spend time actually avoiding needing to
Slight taphephobia (fear of the grave/fear of being placed in a grave while still alive) - Pretty sure this is common, mostly the secont part
Slight ophidiophobia (fear/dislike of snakes)

There are a few more, but dunno the terms for em.

Offline M??tt Smith

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2013, 08:15:44 PM »
Like griff,

Major trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections) - Makes me physically shake when confronted about it.
And bee's

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2013, 09:25:05 PM »
i only have 1 proper fear:

Apiphobia - fear of bees, also extends to wasps and hornets since they look like bees/wasps

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal