Author Topic: Suggestment.  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Ted

• Stealthy Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestment.
« on: November 07, 2013, 05:13:07 PM »
When you own a car you should have to buy a license for it, and every time you don't have your license you get a ticket/fine and every time you don't have your license the fine goes up and up. To know the person has done this multiple times you can make a record of the person, and i know your gonna say war about NLR, every time a person dies (shows that they died on record) they respawn and become a new person by entering a different name and they have to buy the license again. They get to keep everything they had but they have a new identity. Some people might think its annoying to have to get a new license every time you die, but people won't die as much. Most people in OCRP are common to die because of car accidents, there are not much raids, gang shootouts and all that other stuff. To get a license there will be a driving test to prove that your worthy of a license and if you fail it you won't get the license back and you get the money back that you paid for it.

Post Auto-Merged: November 07, 2013, 05:16:07 PM
Also the police would have a police computer in there police vehicle to check the records of the people.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:16:07 PM by Ted »

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggestment.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 05:26:12 PM »
I personally think it's a pain in the arse, most of the times I die is because I am stupid enough to constantly get ran over and having to waste money on licenses which is bad enough if you haven't got much money, it also causes hassle due to you saying you would have to do a test every time you want a license, so if I get killed, say I fell off a roof, I would not be able to drive it legally (causing more hassle for yourself) and I would have to take a test, like I said a pain in the arse. Maybe the first time before you buy a car, you would have to take a driving test which could cost, and then they could buy the vehicle they wanted?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »
moved to correct board

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »
Or at least a quiz asking like what side of the road do you drive on, do you have to stop at stopsigns, etc. I've actually had people go "Oh i thought because there where euro cars that you drove on the left"

Offline Ted

• Stealthy Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »
Derposki thats kind of wat i mean you take the quiz once but u would have to buy another license, but it wouldn't be that expensive.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 11:04:13 PM »
" To get a license there will be a driving test to prove that your worthy of a license and if you fail it you won't get the license back and you get the money back that you paid for it."

Clearly having OCRP a serious gamemode didn't work out, so why this would be a good idea makes no sense to me. Many people have stated that having such strict rules(While it may be a different thing, it still shows that being serious/strict doesn't go well with OCRP), and overall more serious atmosphere was bad/they didn't like.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal