Author Topic: [May 18, 2013] OCRP2 Update 10  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[May 18, 2013] OCRP2 Update 10
« on: May 18, 2013, 05:12:29 AM »
A new update for OCRP2 has just been released. The following is the changelog:

Fixed Bugs:
- Admin Notice broken partially (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- OTB broken partially (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- F3 broken in most cases (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- Increased delay on NPC use to hopefully fix menu issue
- Removed AFK hintspam
- Not getting proper guns as police level x on a respawn/revive
- Fixed mayor atms not working

Changed Features:
- Added a countdown timer to the existing map timers
- Changed AFK timer to 10 minutes from 10 minutes and 10 seconds
- Added a kick to the AFK timer that will kick after 30 minutes of being marked AFK
- Altered the shotgun code for police and swat to allow blowing down the currently unkillable doors
- Vehicles now takes gas whenever your engine is on. Before you had to drive above 5 mph to loose gas
- You can no longer equip dual hands weapons if your arms are broken. Such as mp5, ak, m4, tmp, shotgun, mac 10 and so on. Pistols and melee weapons still works.
- Organizations can now only have 10 players in them to prevent one org from basically ruling the server in terms of population. Passive organizations can apply to a developer or owner to bypass the organization member limit. The org must STRICTLY stick to passive RP when working as an org, and the members must spend the majority of the time promoting passive RP (be it government jobs, stores, etc.) This does not restrict the ability to grow, just disallows the org from doing mass crimerp as an org.
- You can no longer exit cars if you are handcuffed and there is a driver.
- Engines stay on until you turn them off. They will use gas.
- Updated FSA to operate more efficiently on strikeouts. Also updated the admin disguise system

Added Features:
- Job playtime
- Police levels based on police playtime
- Various police features modified to only be allowed when you are police level x (more info to come)
- Added a low player restart (begins a map restart timer when the server drops below 15 players)
- Added rotating server notices. They appear for 60 seconds and a new one comes up every 3 minutes
- Players that are zip-tied will show like handcuffed
- AFK players now have the countdown for when they will be kicked in the center of their screen
- Added blacklist for driving. If blacklisted from driving, you cannot spawn a car nor drive another players car. You are also blacklisted from tow truck and bus driver.
- If you try to withdraw/deposit more money than you have, it will withdraw/deposit everything you have in your wallet/bank and notify you about that.
- Added /forums, /google, and /youtube. You must be looking at a computer to use these.

Model Updates:
- New shirt option is avaliable for all players
- Faces are updated to look a bit more realistic and have more character. They use a new model path, so all models have been updated in the database.
- Police now have the level insignia on their uniform
- Tow Driver, Bus Driver, and SWAT added models

Download the new models at:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/ocrpmodels2.zip - ZIP file (Addon format)
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/ocrpmodels2.rar - RAR file (Addon format)
They are not currently on the SVN yet.
They are on the fastdl, so you can download them off the server.

Please Note: With the new playtime system you will start at Police Level 1. This update will be live once OCRP2_Version and the scoreboard report Version 10.

Please report any errors of player models to myself, kronic, or khub. Or an admin if they are ingame.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 06:26:26 AM by KarmaLord »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [May 18, 2013] OCRP2 Update 10
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 08:50:19 AM »
Yee yee!

Awesome update. Lots of good stuff in here.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:58:22 AM »
Cool update.

- Added /forums, /google, and /youtube. You must be looking at a computer to use these.

all this time we were looking at da weed pots for googley!!!

we was robbed!!!11!

P.S: Police Charger should now be using the original script because I really cbf switching it between good handling and good speed anymore.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 10:59:32 AM »
These updates are coming along quite nicely. I want to make a video guide for a how-to on all the features of OCRP2 but the updates just keep coming in. I'll wait till you guys settle down a little. In the meantime, I'll try to add a text guide

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
I really like how quickly big updates are coming out. Way to go, guys!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 11:15:07 AM »
The SVN has now been updated with the latest models.

Enjoy!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 11:17:56 AM »
How many more updates do you think we might have in the future?

Offline Raneman

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »
I've seen before in Gmod, the ability to play Youtube videos on an in-game screen. Would be really cool to have that for computers and TVs.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 12:09:16 PM »
I don't see in the changelog that /roll was added? Will it be out in the next update or just forgot to add it in?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »
Patch 10.1
Due to a few errors related to models, and few other minor things, a patch has been sent out.

• Fixed downloading old models which are no longer used.
  • Updated the police npcs to use new models (uses level 1 models)
  • The bus npcs now uses the bus driver models.
  • The tow truck npcs now uses the tow truck driver models.
  • Fixed not being able to exit chairs.

The update has been applied to both servers, but is not live yet. When live, it will show as version 10.1.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 01:30:54 PM »
We should be given a free model change again. My guy looks NOTHING like how I chose back in the level 1 models.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 02:57:35 PM »
We should be given a free model change again. My guy looks NOTHING like how I chose back in the level 1 models.

Yes! Please!
I can't stand this ugly justin bieber hair omg....
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline ThatJesus

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
Whohoo... I just got level 5 cop yesterday... And now it's reset :P
War is like a ice cream. It gets eaten. But you can always buy a new one
.. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./.

Offline Jake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 11:37:00 PM »
One thing. The whole "max org members" thing is kind of contradictory. For a few reasons.

It is said that you are only allowed to have 10 members to keep an org from becoming dominant. What would be the point of an org then? The whole purpose of an organization in my eyes is to build up power and to become dominant over another gang(org), I think that there should be a compromise to this. Maybe make it so orgs can have as many members as they want, but they are only allowed to raid or so with a specific amount of people. Say there is like 20 people in the org, Only 5 can raid at one time to make things fair. Should there be more than 5 or so within that raid, a person could call an admin to investigate the situation. If the rule is broken, the person that tags along, or the leader of the raid gets a small ban, say 1-3 hours.

Secondly, the thing where it says that more org members may be allowed for Passive RP strictly is really contradictory. In the details for it, it said that more org members would be allowed, but they could only passive rp and growing was allowed in that situation. I've talked to a few unnamed admins, they have had different opinions on what PassiveRP is, but according to the higher ranking, Passive RP consists of doing something that does not cause harm, effect regular RP, and break laws. Isn't growing weed illegal ?

I would like some clarification on this because me and a friend of mine have started an org and it already have 5 members as of tonight.

I know 4 different coding languages, learning LUA right now. aw yis

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 06:03:42 AM »
One thing. The whole "max org members" thing is kind of contradictory. For a few reasons.

It is said that you are only allowed to have 10 members to keep an org from becoming dominant. What would be the point of an org then? The whole purpose of an organization in my eyes is to build up power and to become dominant over another gang(org), I think that there should be a compromise to this. Maybe make it so orgs can have as many members as they want, but they are only allowed to raid or so with a specific amount of people. Say there is like 20 people in the org, Only 5 can raid at one time to make things fair. Should there be more than 5 or so within that raid, a person could call an admin to investigate the situation. If the rule is broken, the person that tags along, or the leader of the raid gets a small ban, say 1-3 hours.

Secondly, the thing where it says that more org members may be allowed for Passive RP strictly is really contradictory. In the details for it, it said that more org members would be allowed, but they could only passive rp and growing was allowed in that situation. I've talked to a few unnamed admins, they have had different opinions on what PassiveRP is, but according to the higher ranking, Passive RP consists of doing something that does not cause harm, effect regular RP, and break laws. Isn't growing weed illegal ?

I would like some clarification on this because me and a friend of mine have started an org and it already have 5 members as of tonight.

I really would like an answer too.

^^Credit to Dixon xD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal