Author Topic: Fight to Survive aka. Fortwars  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Jasebird

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fight to Survive aka. Fortwars
« on: January 30, 2011, 06:45:43 AM »
Hey, I'm just throwing this out there, how many of would want to later maybe put up a Fortwars or what it was known as in its peak time Fight To Survive.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:39:47 AM by Sarion »

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fight to Survive aka. Fortwars
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 08:02:19 AM »
Just so you know (warning to everyone) that only RoflWaffle and myself can post in News & Announcements. You must get explicit permission from RoflWaffle or myself before posting in here. I'll move it to the general discussion board.

I like the idea, I honestly do. Fortwars was one of my favourite gamemodes before but I think the main focus needs to be Harbor RP. We need to be able to maintain a playerbase on the HRP server before thinking of putting up another GMod server. This is just me though, I still want to see what others think.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 10:38:06 AM »
Just "semi" replying to what you said in the first paragraph, Raiden. I too have the ability to post things in the News & Announcements, but it's only because my secondary usergroup is owner. The only things I usually post in that thread area are forum changes, so not a big deal.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 11:39:12 PM »
Just "semi" replying to what you said in the first paragraph, Raiden. I too have the ability to post things in the News & Announcements, but it's only because my secondary usergroup is owner. The only things I usually post in that thread area are forum changes, so not a big deal.
You are permitted to post there so yes, I understand where you are coming from. Just stating to anyone that has it (excluding you vizioN because I know Rofl gave you permission) that even if you do have the ability, you don't actually have the ability if that makes sense. Only owners and permitted people can.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal