Author Topic: Lamps That Emit Light  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lamps That Emit Light
« on: May 09, 2013, 09:11:52 AM »
So hello, I'm back here for another suggestion.

So I'm a fan of being outside in this game, and sometime inside. However I'm constantly bumping in to the same problem. Very often it's very dark. And my friends agree. So we have to use the flashlight, but we don't think that it's very nice to do so.  So I thought that, why not implement so that the lamps you already have in-game, that they emit light. If so then you can place them outside maybe and light up your garden and what not!
  So why not implement lamps that work? You do have lights on the car.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lamps That Emit Light
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:15 AM »
I suggested this back in 1.5. But it was rejected. If I'm right the reason is it would cause lag. But maybe they have a way to do it this time? :b

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 11:17:56 AM »
We've got this planned right now.

Offline Shriio

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 12:18:23 PM »
+Support! I was in need of this earlier today!
Cerwin Vega AL 1000 x2, NAD Compact Disc Player C 521, NAD Digital Preamplifier 118, NAD Stereo Power Amplifier 128 THX

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 01:47:42 PM »
We've got this planned right now.
Welp, that seals the deal then lol.

I was gonna have +Support anyways.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal