Author Topic: Police Dodge after update  (Read 4206 times)

Offline Jake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Police Dodge after update
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 11:38:57 PM »
Something serious has to be done about many of the vehicles in the gamemode, this has been said many times and will keep going till it gets done, however devs; if you cant handle all the testing and balancing issues get community members to test the vehicles and fill out forms to give input, then you act on those accordingly to fix the vehicles. OR even ask community members to help with development. I dont care, whatever it takes to get this done since vehicles in this gamemode are fairly essential.

+SUPPORT

I know 4 different coding languages, learning LUA right now. aw yis

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 08:58:16 AM »
Something serious has to be done about many of the vehicles in the gamemode, this has been said many times and will keep going till it gets done

We have lives outside of Catalyst Gaming too and no amount of complaining will put fixing virtual vehicles for free at the top of my priority list.

You can vent your frustrations with vehicles here where a changelog is also visible: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24580.0

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 06:34:49 PM »
Something serious has to be done about many of the vehicles in the gamemode, this has been said many times and will keep going till it gets done

We have lives outside of Catalyst Gaming too and no amount of complaining will put fixing virtual vehicles for free at the top of my priority list.

You can vent your frustrations with vehicles here where a changelog is also visible: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24580.0

I quote 'however devs; if you cant handle all the testing and balancing issues get community members to test the vehicles and fill out forms to give input, then you act on those accordingly to fix the vehicles. OR even ask community members to help with development. I dont care, whatever it takes to get this done since vehicles in this gamemode are fairly essential.'

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 08:18:10 AM »
I think this thread was posted before that vehicle thread showed up, anyways, now that it's there, this does not belong here anymore.

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24580.0

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal