Author Topic: Is there anyone who can delete citizen records ICly?  (Read 3537 times)

Is there anyone who can delete citizen records ICly?
« on: May 04, 2013, 05:01:31 PM »
So, a CCA raid happened, everyone escaped, and then everyone escaped, but one told the CCA my name (Since I escaped seperatly) and they are hunting for me, they want me to be amputated, so I wondered if anyone could ICly hack into the CCA records and delete my citizenship?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:47:12 AM by [iP] [UHM] TheoEatingFolk »
Calum Davidson - In outlands
Jessica 'Silent' Parker - Studying headcrab anatomies.
Nile Wilson - Helping the union
Holly Wilson - Refreshing her mind

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Is there anyone who can delete citizen records ICly?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 05:05:31 PM »
It is possible, but you'd have to find a unit who would be capable of and willing to do it, since the authorization applications system disallows applying for anything CCA-related.

Re: Is there anyone who can delete citizen records ICly?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »
It is possible, but you'd have to find a unit who would be capable of and willing to do it, since the authorization applications system disallows applying for anything CCA-related.
Crap. I really need my citizenship removed lol. Or at least presumed dead. Like Gordon Freeman, y'know?
She's not dead, but faked her own death.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You'll have to arrange it all ICly and have it actually be reasonable. The only acceptable way of doing this is what Khub mentioned. You'll have to see if you can convince a unit to do that for you, but its extremely highly unlikely.

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Khub and Airborne pretty much summed it up, but I still don't understand that no CCA related shit rule. I mean, just make them strict, but banning them is, in my opinion, preventing some interesting RP. Obviously it would have to be a VERY in depth backstory, but I don't see why it should be impossible to do through the auth system.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

You'll have to arrange it all ICly and have it actually be reasonable. The only acceptable way of doing this is what Khub mentioned. You'll have to see if you can convince a unit to do that for you, but its extremely highly unlikely.
Time to ICly move to the Outlands, I believe...

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Time to ICly move to the Outlands, I believe...
bein wanted isnt an issue

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal