Author Topic: NLR Plugin  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Bobo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NLR Plugin
« on: May 01, 2013, 07:35:17 AM »
Hello!

I belive every people here hate when people break nlr rule..
So my Suggestion is NLR plugin i saw it in perp server you should try to make it or something it's got timer
And when you get in the radius of the place you died on so you get auto slayed.

If any admins want to see the nlr plug pm me.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: NLR Plugin
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 09:06:53 AM »
We dont need it. There are many reasons someone would return to their spot within 5 minutes. Its not always limited to 5 minutes aswell, if a raid is over, you can return after one minute. If the raid is still ongoing after 20 minutes, you're still not allowed to return that way.

Offline Shriio

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 10:34:00 AM »
Hello!

I belive every people here hate when people break nlr rule..
So my Suggestion is NLR plugin i saw it in perp server you should try to make it or something it's got timer
And when you get in the radius of the place you died on so you get auto slayed.

If any admins want to see the nlr plug pm me.

Naa man. That's not a good idea.. What if you die in spawn then...
Cerwin Vega AL 1000 x2, NAD Compact Disc Player C 521, NAD Digital Preamplifier 118, NAD Stereo Power Amplifier 128 THX

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 12:38:46 PM »
I agree a plugin would be nice but there are reasons to go back. For example an admin situation going on there. And how big is it? If it is too big then it may interfere with the person as they for example drive by. Also what if it was too close to spawn? They would die for eternity. And if it is too small then a person can pretty much go back. You die in the backyard of your home from a raid, you could still come back. The only plugin that I think would benefit the server is one with a radius that if they enter a message is sent to administrators that the person is near where they died.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 11:40:00 AM »
No, this won't be added. There is no set time limit to NLR, just that you may not return until the situation is over. This would also cause issues stated above.

Maybe in the future we can add something like this to notify admins when someone has entered an area that they were recently killed/recently died at; however, this suggestion itself is denied.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:41:51 AM by Kronic »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal