Author Topic: ask ozjackal things he is probably forced to care about - prostate exam edition  (Read 7739 times)

Offline Mr. Pettit

honk?
may i purchase your services?
do you create any other gmod things apart from maps?
do you think that hl2rp is done and going to be in this state as long as cg has it?
ok ty sir
bye

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
When will we realize CG just isn't made for hl2p and that it brings in barely any donation money compared to ocrp2 and Hrp?

I heard all the austrailians in CG are secretly spies who came here to spy on Americans for their dildos

How was your day

Do you like CSS or tf2?

What about csgo? I like CSS way better idk why

Have you ever been to America/want to go? If you do, come to the west coast because we have the best weather year round, and there's lots of stuff to do.

When will we Skype so I can see your smexy mustache and cyber?

We should go on random darkrp servers and rdm everyone yes?

How come you never play OCRP? I could understand Hrp because...well it's Hrp and just to much dumb, if there's no admin with you/you're not an admin your fucked and enjoy getting rdm'ed.

Opinion about the glorious spam being taken away from our ruling dictators?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

The Mysterious Stranger

Why don't you create new models instead of using TnB models?
 Have you used Source Filmmaker before?
 Why is your name OzJackal?
 Did you contribute to Steam Workshop before or currently?

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why don't you create new models instead of using TnB models? I don't know how to create new models. :(
 Have you used Source Filmmaker before? Yes, I have but not nearly enough to be considered an intermediate user: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkWMInt6eoQ
 Why is your name OzJackal? Oz is for Australia. I don't exactly know where the Jackal part of it came from except that when I was about 6 a movie was on the TV starring Richard Gere and Bruce Willis called The Jackal and I liked the sound of it.
 Did you contribute to Steam Workshop before or currently? The only thing I have on there is my alpha version of City 38 which isn't publicly listed.. yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal