Author Topic: CCS models "Errors" in Gmod  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CCS models "Errors" in Gmod
« on: April 28, 2013, 02:30:37 PM »
Okay so yesterday in the morn everything was working fine. had no issues what so ever. few friends of mine wanted me to jump on CSS and play a few. I hadn't played it in forever so there was some Download I had to do (maybe a update) and that took about 20 min. After wards got on played a few games, then went to OCRP. All the CSS models were "ERROR"s, I did all the know trouble shootings and nothing has worked so far. The only I haven't done is remove all of gmod, and have it reinstall. I did remove CSS and have it reinstalled but that didi nothing. Ideas?

The update message I got for CSS is this:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Steam needs to convert the game content for "Counter Strike Source" to a new, efficient format. This will require Internet connection and a few minutes' time.
After readying this I hit the "OK" button and it DLed some things and I started playing. When done I went back on Gmod and all my CSS models were broken/ ERROR's.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:41:05 PM by KJUN »

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CCS models "Errors" in Gmod
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 03:02:44 AM »
Okay so found the exact same problem with mine, and theres currently no fix. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3112182

So i'm goign to lock this, if you have a fix please PM myself or comment in the help thread on the link above.

Edit, unlocked, I really need a fix badly.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:20:34 PM by KJUN »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 03:13:33 AM »
Remount it. All I gotta say.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 06:43:00 PM »
So normally pics go a long ways, so heres some in HRP. Yes. I'm missing the CSS shit, I know. I need a way to fix it. And it can't be all the same shit I've already stated.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 03:08:03 AM »
Fixed it, so happy, locking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal