Author Topic: BMW 507 + Painting in general  (Read 1674 times)

Offline zarko??

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BMW 507 + Painting in general
« on: April 28, 2013, 06:48:09 AM »
What happened when the bug occurred? So, saved up for tuning my car, then I was going to the respray guy and he told me there's no preview for that color, so I understood that when you click the color it shows how the car will look like.
So I did press and it auto changed my car color to black.
(btw the black is shit on this car)
And it took my money ofc, I got little pissed and then I said, maybe it wont be that bad so I bought Aqua colored headlights, worked like a charm.
Then I saw it's ugly so I was going to the respray guy and told him to fix my car so it'll be white,
so, what happend?
NOTHING, sticked to the black color.

What was supposed to happen? Should've shown a preview or atleast ask you if you are sure you want to respray.
Should've paint my car back in white.

Picture/Console Errors: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048770246/screenshot/848077718595302699

*Note:
I want those 13.4k back, my car will be sprayed in white.
Just as it was before.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BMW 507 + Painting in general
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 07:17:20 AM »
The preview is at the bottom below the car icon. It's confusing.

Offline zarko??

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 07:56:48 AM »
The preview is at the bottom below the car icon. It's confusing.
Yes I know, that's why I assumed this is the preview box that shows the color I bought before buying.

Post Auto-Merged: April 28, 2013, 10:09:30 AM
UPDATE:
I joined a hour ago and the color is white again, but still, money is gone.
13.4k are mission ATM.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:09:30 AM by zarko?? »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 10:40:57 AM »
I fixed the issues with not setting the color before the vehicle is respawned at the garage in update 10.

Now with update 12, all cars are basically TDM now. This means that there are no previews available to make confusion on the menu, or else i would have changed it to be more obvious which was preview buttons, and which was purchase buttons.

Anyways, the bug in here has been fixed.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal