Author Topic: Bus Problems  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Wingedillidan

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bus Problems
« on: April 26, 2013, 08:01:05 PM »
Bus Problems
"Oh what a cruel world, where I cannot drive a bus longterm in OCRP2." --Wingedillidan

What happened when the bug occurred?
I was refilling my gas at the pump and I put in $50, then $50 more. However there were two problems here, one being the fact that it wasn't trying to take money from the city funds as I was a government employee. No, it was deducting personal funds; in addition, I only put in $100 worth of gas, but my cash-on-hand is -$100 (I started with $200).

Also, not sure if the bus' gas usage rate/refill rate is correct. I may be completely wrong, but I'd rather point it out rather than potentially having the possible issue being an actual issue that no one bothered to check (the bus driver always gets overlooked).

What was supposed to happen?
The money was to be debited from the city funds account, not my own, for refilling the bus. I also now have negative money.

Picture/Console Errors:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bus Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »
Afaik, Craphead changed it so that all government officials pay for their own gas since whenever it came out of the city fund, the city would go broke.

Offline Wingedillidan

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 01:50:47 AM »
Well, I believe that almost kills the Bus Driver job. As it takes more paychecks than you make in order to fill back up. I guess I'm screwed... I also still have a negative balance.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 06:32:15 AM »
Its because for some reason when you refill your gas, it always takes 150 no matter how much you refill.
You started with 200. Refilled twice means you lost 300.
It all adds up.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »
Fixed the issue of not taking the correct funds from your wallet, and like in your case, going in minus.

Also increased the bus drivers paycheck.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal