Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 2195 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs
« on: April 21, 2013, 07:09:25 PM »
  • You can't scroll in the "All Players" thing on phones
  • You have to re-drop pots sometimes to plant seeds, it'll just not work when you try
  • Mayor can't enable the radio
  • Police car spawn angle needs to be changed
  • Phone blocks the place where it shows who's talking, can be really confusing
  • Phone prevents you from moving after a call ends for a few seconds
  • Guns do like 4 damage, used around 40 shots on about 3 people and none of them died. Also had ninja'd shooting them with an mp5 at the same time, none died
  • Scoreboard says Sercret Service when someone has the job instead of Secret Service
  • Gas menu gets stuck on your screen every once in a while and you're forced to reconnect
  • When you die or go unconscious, you respawn with body armour
  • When you're holding a gun in noclip it stays visible
  • Fists kill
  • iPhone ringtone is ridiculously bad, although I can't tell if it's bugged or not. When you hear it coming from a player, it's fine, but when someone calls you, it sounds like it's playing two different tones
  • Guns knock people back, this shouldn't really happen. At least make the knock back smaller if you can't remove it
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:38:11 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline Ninja??d

• Boston Celtics are awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bugs
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 04:31:41 AM »
  • Guns do like 4 damage, used around 40 shots on about 3 people and none of them died. Also had ninja'd shooting them with an mp5 at the same time, none died
Im pretty sure it was because he was wearing armor and it seems like its very damage resistant

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »
  • iPhone ringtone is ridiculously bad, although I can't tell if it's bugged or not. When you hear it coming from a player, it's fine, but when someone calls you, it sounds like it's playing two different tones
I tried replacing it with my own custom ringtone and I got was it ringing twice over, tried fixing it and then it was 3, then 4.

After that I just gave up, deleted, and used SVN to update files. I don't have the problem anymore now.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 09:45:09 PM »
Marking what me and crap-head fixed today off:

• Guns knock people back, this shouldn't really happen. At least make the knock back smaller if you can't remove it
  • Fists kill
  • When you die or go unconscious, you respawn with body armour
  • Gas menu gets stuck on your screen every once in a while and you're forced to reconnect
  • Scoreboard says Sercret Service when someone has the job instead of Secret Service
  • Police car spawn angle needs to be changed

Can't be fixed: When you're holding a gun in noclip it stays visible

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 09:39:19 AM »
Fixed the mayor not being able to use the radio. Well, it was just the icon that didn't show up. He could still use the radio, but had no idea when it was on.

For the ringtones, i will take a look at that asap. The pots, i have no idea. I will need a more specific report on why and when it happens, so then i can solve it.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »
Fixed the mayor not being able to use the radio. Well, it was just the icon that didn't show up. He could still use the radio, but had no idea when it was on.

For the ringtones, i will take a look at that asap. The pots, i have no idea. I will need a more specific report on why and when it happens, so then i can solve it.

Locked.
Found out ringtones, default.wav is in the content twice so I'm guessing it plays both at the same time when you get a call.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 03:38:53 PM »

Locked.
Found out ringtones, default.wav is in the content twice so I'm guessing it plays both at the same time when you get a call.
That's not how the source engine content mounting works. Only one type of sound with that path, name and extension gets mounted.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »

Locked.
That's not how the source engine content mounting works. Only one type of sound with that path, name and extension gets mounted.
Hmm, dunno then. Just thought that might be it considering it plays two at the same time and there's two of them in the content.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal