Author Topic: Meth, even once.  (Read 5506 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Meth, even once.
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 01:26:34 AM »
I like this, Meth Labs would explode if not taken care of right?

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 08:13:47 PM »
I support this. If it was made so it explodes if you don't take care of it then it can create a lot of RP for all 3 branches of government in ocrp2.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline NykezTV

• HUGME
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 07:00:48 PM »
I think a really dynamic moon shine making would be awesome.

From buying the corn or whatever other materials are needed from doing all the brewing and waiting.

Maybe I am just too addicted to the show 'MoonShiners'

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 07:22:46 PM »
Does OCRP have alcohol and drugs that you can actually use, other then weed and shrooms?  Would be fun drunk driving lol, also you could distill it and make sell it, in return, getting people drunk and party time! :D
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 04:02:26 AM »
If this would ever get added, it shoulndt synergize well with growing weed ad shrooms at the same times, otherwise the economy is just gonna get fucked further. Make it a thing from crafting, so crafters can benefit from it while people with high level herbalism cant. Also, make it a high risk medium award thing, and then I could see it work.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 05:12:44 AM »
If this would ever get added, it shoulndt synergize well with growing weed ad shrooms at the same times, otherwise the economy is just gonna get fucked further. Make it a thing from crafting, so crafters can benefit from it while people with high level herbalism cant. Also, make it a high risk medium award thing, and then I could see it work.

Add meth and get rid of the mushrooms and weed, make it so there is a bigger risk that you will get less from the meth if an accident happens, and in worse cases will explode and cause fire = more fun to be a fire-fighter.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 04:43:49 PM »

Add meth and get rid of the mushrooms and weed, make it so there is a bigger risk that you will get less from the meth if an accident happens, and in worse cases will explode and cause fire = more fun to be a fire-fighter.
Remove weed and shrooms... Hmmm... No, it would just break the rp even more then it is.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 04:56:46 PM »

Remove weed and shrooms... Hmmm... No, it would just break the rp even more then it is.
I think he means make it to where if you can make/cook meth then you can't grow weed or shrooms aswell.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2013, 05:00:40 PM »

I think he means make it to where if you can make/cook meth then you can't grow weed or shrooms aswell.
I honestly don't see the point in not letting you do all three, reason be, it is done IRL.  Just make it more likely to explode.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2013, 05:14:33 PM »
Different skill book for meth production.

simple
what

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 05:24:33 PM »
Meth production requires knowledge in chemistry, not herbals (herbalism isn't a word, by the way). Therefore, a different skill book would make sense.
Live free or die

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »
Meth production requires knowledge in chemistry, not herbals (herbalism isn't a word, by the way). Therefore, a different skill book would make sense.
Yes, and still allow growing, maybe you would need a certain range for the meth to grow from the weed and shrooms, maybe contamination and ruining of the product. Lets say if it where in the room with meth, the fumes would ruin and destroy the other drugs, or in the same house.  Would be cool if you made it so you had to buy another house or building to grow and or cook.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2013, 06:49:11 PM »
Would be cool if you made it so you had to buy another house or building to grow and or cook.

This idea would lead to people hoarding properties...
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal