Author Topic: Mayor Events — Forced to resign is a tool for chaos.  (Read 1245 times)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mayor Events — Forced to resign is a tool for chaos.
« on: April 23, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
Just a second ago the mayor pick the wrong option in an event and forced the entirety of the government service to resign. That is a fucking travesty if you ask me.
There should be a message on the employee side, telling them that their pay is being docked and that they have the chance to resign, rather than forcing them ALL out of a job.

Following the event, the entire city burst into flames and all the trusted and well established officers were replaced with what are frankly, brain dead.

What I am putting forward, is that the worker is notified that they're not going to be paid and they can quit any time; as well as their pay returning to usual when the city actually has money.
have a nice day :)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mayor Events — Forced to resign is a tool for chaos.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:23:16 PM »
Completely removed the event. Should have been done long ago. Sorry for the wait :/

Accepted.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal