Author Topic: Oh haider im back :D  (Read 2567 times)

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh haider im back :D
« on: April 19, 2013, 06:09:15 PM »
Well long story but.... Yeah... I am back, well actually i never left because im not much for leaving but ANYWAYS.. The below is slightly more important.

Well hello there, Over the last 9 or 10 months or being away from cg, i have been to hell and back with certain other things i was occupying my time with (other garrysmod communities), and yes literally hell... I have been thinking of CG a lot, and ive been conversing with apex, which is where my new name comes from (well actually its old but you havent seen it), and ive been conversing with wakeboarder who mighthave removed me. Well anyways I am quite happy for the release of ocrp 2, other than the fact that i lost some irl money in the mix, but i should be able to get over that.

I am not sure i'm welcome here and i need some more steam friends so respond D:?

Also you might be like "ERM UH le its dead silent urgh that beach towel" (or something of the likes), but owning 6 communities in the past 10 months has really changed me to be less of an idiot. ("ORLY?" some of you may say.)... Well either way i am open to anyone adding me on steam if you remember me or if you just want to talk to me or know about the shit that's happened the past 10 months with me (its actually quite interesting)...:/ Well im not sure how deep im going to plunge into cg this time around but i want you guys (if you remember me as an annoying oldfag (kinda i joined like june 2k11) to let go of that and try our friendship again :D?

Well anyways one of the reasons this is so long is because sometimes i have no life and i just want to write really long things.

On a side note:

Questions are: ACCEPTED :D
Bananananannanananana

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Oh haider im back :D
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 06:41:14 PM »
Welcome back!

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 06:46:40 PM »
Welcome back!

:O I REMEMBER YOU :DDDD

hey man :D
Bananananannanananana

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »
:O Welcome back D3AD!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 04:04:09 AM »
I remember you, welcome back :D

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 09:41:50 AM »
I remember you. New fresh start for OCRP2 and lets hope you were better than last time round!(no offence like)
what

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 05:07:56 PM »
 good aftermornevening
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal