Author Topic: iPhone radio  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Red Alexmander

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
iPhone radio
« on: April 20, 2013, 09:08:54 PM »
I suggest that you make everyone able to click on the iPhone's music app in order to listen to the radio, but instead of it playing everywhere around you, only you could hear it, as if you had headphones in.

Also I think there should something in the options to adjust radio volume imo, it can be really loud and annoying, but I still wanna hear it a little bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: iPhone radio
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:22:31 PM »
I suggest that you make everyone able to click on the iPhone's music app in order to listen to the radio, but instead of it playing everywhere around you, only you could hear it, as if you had headphones in.

Also I think there should something in the options to adjust radio volume imo, it can be really loud and annoying, but I still wanna hear it a little bit

I like this idea, maybe make an item like head phones that you have to buy?
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »
Headphone would be really cool. Make it realistic, too, so you can't hear the people around you that well.

As for volume, still not sure if this is possible.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »
Headphone would be really cool. Make it realistic, too, so you can't hear the people around you that well.

Maybe it could be made it so the sound is extremely low when you are neck and neck at someone, to me that's more realistic because in a car I can hear pretty much anyone's headphones anyways.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 10:40:00 PM »

Maybe it could be made it so the sound is extremely low when you are neck and neck at someone, to me that's more realistic because in a car I can hear pretty much anyone's headphones anyways.
I think it's the Bass Module that controls all of that and I don't think it has configuration for it. It used to be like this, at least.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 04:08:06 PM »
This is a great suggestion.

Offline Red Alexmander

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 09:49:15 AM »
Ive gotten good support on this, just would like hearvwhat Crap-Head thinks

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 10:21:09 AM »
What if the iPhone radio played music we placed in a folder? Like a real MP3 player.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 11:38:12 AM »
What if the iPhone radio played music we placed in a folder? Like a real MP3 player.
I had this idea in mind aswell. I would love it.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 04:56:47 PM »
  Make submissions on the forums for the music to be added?  If aproved and clean it can be added to the server?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 04:58:40 PM »
  Make submissions on the forums for the music to be added?  If aproved and clean it can be added to the server?
Too much content to download. Either stream or have a folder for you to put your own in is the best way to do it or we will end up with a 10gb content pack with 99% of it full of music
what

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 05:05:01 PM »
Too much content to download. Either stream or have a folder for you to put your own in is the best way to do it or we will end up with a 10gb content pack with 99% of it full of music
Make a radio station in the server?  You would have to use your mic for this though sadly, it transfers your voice over the radio, two stations, one for the government of the city, mayor can buy this, and one for the peoples radio, you use HLDJ for the music station, I have seen this done on many servers.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 05:13:27 PM »
Make a radio station in the server?  You would have to use your mic for this though sadly, it transfers your voice over the radio, two stations, one for the government of the city, mayor can buy this, and one for the peoples radio, you use HLDJ for the music station, I have seen this done on many servers.
We have cgFM which does exactly what you've described but with proper stuff and programs rather than HLDJ
what

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 07:41:19 PM »

This is a really nice idea. I will have a go at it in the future ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal