Author Topic: My Dog  (Read 12615 times)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Dog
« on: April 19, 2013, 05:56:08 PM »
So we got my current dog about a year after my previous dog passed away. My previous dog was very big but loving fluffball. He was a Norwegian elk hound and German Shepard mix, but still very loving. He was my first dog so I don't really have that much knowledge about all dogs except what I read, and I never read about viszlas... So, we tried getting a black lab from a rescue place, but they had someone else and denied us, so we went to another place and drove 7 hours to get this red lab. We went to the house and met her and fell in love, she was very cute and she was very playful. They told us she was mixed with something else but they didn't know what. We took her home and a few weeks later we start to see her bad traits. She was very possession aggressive, like if we took something from her she would get snarly and bite us, and she bites very hard, she had many other bad traits, but the main ones were that and she was very hyper, and she has anxiety from being alone so she barks when someone isn't near her, she also gets aggressive when she does something she doesn't like. So we went to a trainer and they taught us some things in the class, and said those bad traits were just because she was a puppy. Well, we were just looking at other dogs and we came across that she looked very similar to a short-haired German pointer. Then about 5 months later when she was aloud to be outside with other dogs, we went to a dog park and met a lady with a dog that looked just like her. She told us her dog was a German Viszla, and we discovered ours was too. Like I said earlier she has horrible traits and another is that she likes to tear up the house, so we can't leave her alone unless she's in her crate. Anyways, I just need some advice to deal with her because I'm about to go crazy, I have anger issues and I almost killed her once.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Dog
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 07:05:00 PM »
I have anger issues and I almost killed her once.

oh..
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 07:13:29 PM »

I honestly don't even know what the say. Please for the love of your dog, give it back to the dog center.

Man, what the actual fuck :c
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline tim

• SPACE JAM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 07:28:04 PM »
you need to get professional anger management classes asap
#

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 07:35:21 PM »

I honestly don't even know what the say. Please for the love of your dog, give it back to the dog center.

Man, what the actual fuck :c

This. Animal Abuse is a serious issue. Go beat an orphan or something, not the dog.

Poor puppy.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 08:19:24 PM »
I will say this straight up, to teach a dog, you can consult all the methods in the world but the one sure fire one I know works is the same method you use on unruly children.

Beat their mother fucking asses into the ground until they get it. (I am exaggerating.)

Now, mind you, not to the extent of nearly killing them. That is way too far. But what I mean is, when they do something bad, hit them over the head a few times. Not enough to give them a concussion or anything but so they get it. If it growls at you, punch the bitch in her nose and tell her 'No!' so that way she associates hostility and being a mongoloid with pain.

That may sound cruel, but it works. You need to teach it respect. It's an animal, thus it will work off animalistic instincts of establishing dominance. If you don't assert yourself, you are percieved as beta (no joke intended) and that animal will take advantage of you. As with children.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 10:42:49 PM »
I will say this straight up, to teach a dog, you can consult all the methods in the world but the one sure fire one I know works is the same method you use on unruly children.

Beat their mother fucking asses into the ground until they get it. (I am exaggerating.)

Now, mind you, not to the extent of nearly killing them. That is way too far. But what I mean is, when they do something bad, hit them over the head a few times. Not enough to give them a concussion or anything but so they get it. If it growls at you, punch the bitch in her nose and tell her 'No!' so that way she associates hostility and being a mongoloid with pain.

That may sound cruel, but it works. You need to teach it respect. It's an animal, thus it will work off animalistic instincts of establishing dominance. If you don't assert yourself, you are percieved as beta (no joke intended) and that animal will take advantage of you. As with children.

Is that how you would treat your wife or your children? If so, I wish you and them luck. Just make sure you've saved enough in case you need to pay child support in the future.

That's some horrible advice.

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 10:48:40 PM »

Is that how you would treat your wife or your children? If so, I wish you and them luck. Just make sure you've saved enough in case you need to pay child support in the future.

Then clearly you and I were raised in different homes and in different parts of the country or world. Because being raised in a Hispanic family, you are quite familiar with la chancla(sandals) and el sinto(belts). Also, this is popular and widely used practice among many, if not all where I am from. I believe it builds character. However, if you establish from the beginning that you are in command, hitting anyone is not necessary. Don't get me wrong, I love animals. I love my animals, I have several animals but you know what? Say what you will, my dogs don't act up.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYviBsqwwzE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYviBsqwwzE</a>

And yes, because I am disciplining an animal by other means than tapping it on the nose and saying 'Don't do that sweetie~' I am automatically a woman beater. Okay. Pro-logic 2k13.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:51:29 PM by Sexy Frog »

>I'll never forget...

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 11:04:00 PM »
Don't ever hit your pets with your hands. Overall what I'm hearing from you is that you basically shouldn't have this dog or you are blowing this waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy out there.
Use a rolled up news paper and hit him/her on the but with /some/ force, punching it in the nose like Sexy suggest can injure the nerve in the nose.

However I'd advice you do something about your anger issues before you consider taking this further.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Alm

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 11:32:08 PM »
I dont have a dog and never had, but i can hear it dosent go that well so a option is to give it back OR train her so she stops with all the bad things she does.

And with your anger issues, dont punish your dog for that.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 11:34:14 PM »

Then clearly you and I were raised in different homes and in different parts of the country or world. Because being raised in a Hispanic family, you are quite familiar with la chancla(sandals) and el sinto(belts). Also, this is popular and widely used practice among many, if not all where I am from. I believe it builds character. However, if you establish from the beginning that you are in command, hitting anyone is not necessary. Don't get me wrong, I love animals. I love my animals, I have several animals but you know what? Say what you will, my dogs don't act up.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYviBsqwwzE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYviBsqwwzE</a>

And yes, because I am disciplining an animal by other means than tapping it on the nose and saying 'Don't do that sweetie~' I am automatically a woman beater. Okay. Pro-logic 2k13.

So because you're Hispanic, you think it's right to punch your pets and/or children or wife in the nose as a form of discipline? There's many other ways of discipline, and hitting with force is not the most effective.

I for one was never hit as a child. However, I still have fear in my dad at times when necessary, even though he's never laid his hands on me. I was still disciplined as much as you were, but more verbally than physically.

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 12:19:49 AM »

So because you're Hispanic, you think it's right to punch your pets and/or children or wife in the nose as a form of discipline? There's many other ways of discipline, and hitting with force is not the most effective.

I for one was never hit as a child. However, I still have fear in my dad at times when necessary, even though he's never laid his hands on me. I was still disciplined as much as you were, but more verbally than physically.

That's your prerogative and you are entitled to it. And I never said I punch woman or children in the nose. Don't put words in my mouth, please. I'm not going to argue with you over up bringings. You make it seem like I would beat an animal senseless. There's a difference between socking an animal in the nose hard and a whack to get it to stop acting aggressive. You can stick to your methods of dispilining an animal and I stick to mine. As far as I have seen, the methods I've used are very effective and fast acting. I have not the means of money nor patience to take it to a trainer for weeks.

But I do appreciate the attempt to make me look like an abusive cunt. One gold star for you.

>I'll never forget...

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 04:32:26 AM »
There's a difference between socking an animal in the nose hard and a whack to get it to stop acting aggressive.

Yes there is. The difference being you've rephrased the same sentence to have the same meaning. Just generally even hitting a dog can mess them up mentally, which you gotta avoid at all costs, because then it's gonna act up more and you wouldn't be none the wiser, so you'd carry on "whack"ing this dog until it can't handle it anymore.

But I do appreciate the attempt to make me look like an abusive cunt. One gold star for you.

This just sounds like when people say "You made me look stupid." In the end, what YOU have said has made the impact.

EDIT: If it's really out of line, just get a trainer, or if too expensive, take some tips from trainers which avoids whacking the animal at all. You can't go from A to Z without going to B, C, D etc.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 04:34:26 AM by EmperorVagannihilator »
im bach

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 07:08:06 AM »
If you almost killed your dog, get help or get rid.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 08:54:42 AM »
 My parents yells at my dog when he does something horrible like shitting on the floor when all the people in the house is asleep or he starts howling his head off in the night. There is no physical abuse to the dog so...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal