Author Topic: Ban Appeal Rules  (Read 3888 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Appeal Rules
« on: June 25, 2013, 10:30:00 PM »
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=22569.0

Change it so if someone has something insightful to say WITH some sort of helpful evidence or something that they can post in the thread(s).

People still do post when they have something of value to say, which is nice, but I think the rules should acknowledge that.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal Rules
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »
Having evidence is akin to being involved. But just saying something isn't providing evidence.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal Rules
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 11:06:56 PM »
Having evidence is akin to being involved. But just saying something isn't providing evidence.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
I've provided evidence before... I was DIRECTLY invovled... and I got banned from the forums for putting info that DID happen... on a  admin demotion thing...  Yeah... a guy got mad because he got banned and decided to demote the guy who banend him, I got banned from the forums for say that he was infact not listening, breaking NLR on hrp and minging...
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal