Author Topic: Pink Vortigaunts  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pink Vortigaunts
« on: April 11, 2013, 07:16:27 PM »
So, I've had this problem for a long time though I've never found a solution to fixing it. Whenever I see a vortigaunt in Garry's Mod I find that the vortigaunt is a bright, bright pink. This has to be a lighting error as if I move the model/character into the shadows that have been creates by the map it goes back to normal. I'm sure this is a lighting issue, and it's a problem that happens to me in every server. Anyone know how to fix it? It's a pain to see a bright pink vortigaunt hiding behind a dark green bush in Outlands. Gives away a sense of realism.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pink Vortigaunts
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 05:32:22 AM »
I've never really heard of anyone having this problem before. The only suggestion I can really give is to re-download Garry's Mod and/or also check if anyone else has this problem. Since you are saying it's only he Vortigaunt model, maybe something got corrupted within the model or something like that. I would also consider verifying your cache if you haven't already.

Also try messing around with your video settings if you haven't already. Like changing your shader model detail and stuff like that.
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal