Author Topic: Inventory Issue.  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inventory Issue.
« on: April 10, 2013, 07:25:33 PM »
Hey. I keep having this issue with my inventory, where I'm stuck at only being able to carry 7kg. I tried using bags, tried using a backpack, and tried reconnecting to the server. Nothing helped at all, and as such, I lost a radio and two boxes of ammo. Along with my IC items, I have four boxes of SMG ammo, an MP7, and a handheld radio, but I can't hold this stuff in my OOC inventory, and it's rather annoying.

EDIT: Here's the picture of the ammo/gun, didn't put the radio on, but that's easy enough to get a new one of. This happened at about 4:20 PM, April 10th on the Outlands server.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138235185
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 07:27:28 PM by Lone Wanderer »

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Rudolph the Master Blaster

• me and smt
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inventory Issue.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 08:14:31 PM »
I think this could be countered by giving you the already opened bag/ backpack item. Anyways, next time in game just call me and Ill see to it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal