Author Topic: I'm back.  (Read 3318 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm back.
« on: April 08, 2013, 05:57:58 PM »
Hi.

Last episode I became notorious for being very immature and rude. It seemed to me I was becoming a nuisance. I realized it was affecting my reputation, so I left for a while, after many attempts to leave. When I was gone I made new friends. I met these two people named Soap and Sky. I was one of the first people to join they're server. My reputation on they're RP server became pretty good.  A few weeks after they're server stopped because Sky couldn't afford the 24/7 server anymore. I moved on to look for other servers, whilst in the process I began to record gameplay. Later on I met another person named Blu. He owned as server which I found out about through Sky. I left Sky's server and moved into this one. The two owners: Blu and Jaws, found out I was on youtube. We made a deal that if I record on they're server I could have operator. I worked for them, during the process my reputation raised. I did pretty good working for them, soon enough I got admin. the community raised and most people who were in they're server in the beginning were at a lower priority, which means when we were on the server we were not as recognized as many. I became really good friends with the server owners though. It all kinda retreated back to here, where I started. If I had never left I would never have gotten admin on Blu's server, gotten a partnership on youtube, or anything like that. I hope I can restart fresh here, regain my reputation. Sorry about last time I was here.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 06:18:19 PM »
I'm confused. Why are you coming back here to try and get involved again if you're dedicated to their community.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 06:46:32 PM »
I'm confused. Why are you coming back here to try and get involved again if you're dedicated to their community.
Because their server is not as active.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 07:17:43 AM »
None the less, welcome back :)

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
Welcome back... If you are back :P

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm back.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 10:53:44 AM »
Panda

hello

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 01:47:52 PM »
you'll never get a "good reputation" if you keep using they're instead of their

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »
you'll also not get a good reputation if you pretend you lost your virginity at the age of 10 and not actually know wtf you're talking about that wasn't cool man

but hello

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 06:15:36 PM »
Let's not turn this thread into a flameware/trollfest.
Consider that a warning to those feeling spoken to.

Anyways, partnership on youtube? Do you mean the silly 'Youtube monitizing' that every single account gets the day it is created these days? Or did you actually join a proper network, such as Machinima, TGS, RPM, etc etc?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »
Let's not turn this thread into a flameware/trollfest.
Consider that a warning to those feeling spoken to.

Anyways, partnership on youtube? Do you mean the silly 'Youtube monitizing' that every single account gets the day it is created these days? Or did you actually join a proper network, such as Machinima, TGS, RPM, etc etc?

Not really a proper partnership

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal