Author Topic: Felix's Authorization Application  (Read 3000 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Felix's Authorization Application
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:50:45 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Reaver
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Multiple years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Multiple years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-A head-crabbed Siberian Husky
Bit of an OOC note; headcrabs, during their conception, birth, so forth, were never meant for humans. They were on an alien world. Therefor, they can't specifically only be compatible to humans. A head-crab controlling a dog isn't anything odd, as I'm sure that it would fit on it's head, and be able to control it. In regards to this being an 'NPC' character, the dog's body is only a tool used by the head-crab, therefore, it is an extension of itself. So this shouldn't be considered an NPC character.

Name: Felix
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Light began seeming through cracks from above. A metallic strut was forced forward, nearly connecting with the body of multiple head-crabs. Their legs were tied off to prevent an incident. NECROTIC.99487 was removed from the wooden crate, a specially suited Combine Overwatch soldier transporting the creature towards a large cannon, the side of which held an open casing containing several other similarly restrained creatures. It was unceremoniously shoved amongst it's brethren. 99478 screeched loudly as several metallic 'arms' reached out, breaking the head-crabs' restraints in unison as the shell closed with a large snap.
Utter darkness.
The casing shifted, sending the creatures into a frenzy. The darkness changed nothing, the aliens' 'sight' not based on ocular senses. Their impromptu prison shifted on it's axis before falling back-wards with a large thud. Not a split second afterwards, it was sent forward at terrifying speeds, sending all of the creatures toppling against each other in unison. A simultaneous screech escaped the creatures, an even louder screech echoing through the night sky as the projectile spiraled through the air. The creatures slowly raised to the ceiling, the effect of gravity effectively negated as it reaches the pinnacle point of it's ascent. The creatures slowly begin to slam back against the farther wall of the canister. By this time, several of the creatures have effectively been destroyed. Blood coated the inside of the majority of the shell. The limp, broken bodies falling over the few of their still active kin. The five that remained were 'nestled' underneath their dead brothers and sisters, shielding them from some of the coming impact.
But not all.
As the shell began spiraling downwards at an increasing speed, an impact the likes they had never felt before slammed them forward again, utterly decimating two of the remaining head-crabs. They were naught but jelly plastered against the bottom of the projectile.
Light.
Escape.
Release.
99487 sprang forward, exiting the shell at a break neck speed. Bullets whizzed by as head-crabs  assaulted random armed men and women.
To the right, one of it's brothers from another shell was effectively coupling with a child's skull, the cries of the toddler muffled by the body of the creature, but the sobs are still heard by the men and women around it.
To the left, several already converted human shuffled dangerously towards a defenseless family. They cuddled against eachother, praying to their respective dieties that their deaths would be swift and painless.
This was not the case.
The foremost converted human raised several long, sharpened finger-bones, swiping acrossed the back of the mother's skull, sending bits of flesh and skull cascading down upon the unsuspecting, oblivious form of a sobbing infant. The mother's brain matter spattering acrossed the nubile's face, some entering it's mouth. It promptly began wailing again as the father fell back, being cut down by another of  the controlled humans. His face hung in ribbons from his exposed skull, his eyes shooting around wildly, one of them bobbing around, the eye-ball having been struck from it's socket, held intact only by a thin tendril connected to the man's brain. He lay upon the ground now, convulsing in odd angels. His legs flailed about helplessly as the infant continued to cry out in terror. Although it's still under-developed mind didn't comprehend what had happened, it's instincts sensed that it's provider, it's mother, had been torn from it in the worst of ways. A third zombie, this one with a broken leg, dragged itself towards the fallen baby, a terrifying, booming groan escaping what used to be a mouth as it leaned down, swiping a mangled hand towards the infant. It sailed through the air, connecting with a far wall, several cracking sounds rang through the air as it fell to the ground.
Soon after, a stampede of refugees turned around a corner, fleeing from several head-crabs that were launching themselves haphazardly towards their running forms.
A moment later, the infant was trampled underfoot by the group.
A moment later, it was dead.

--------------------------------------

99478 leapt forward, narrowly missing a bullet that zipped passed it's air-borne form. It's attempt to connect with a woman's head was thwarted by a male, who struck the side of it with the butt of his rifle, sending it rolling across the ground. It righted itself, screeching in the night air as it crept around a corner. An old man was huddled against a wall, clutching his chest. Blood slowly dripped from the corner of his mouth. His eyes were closed, his grey beard coated in spittle and life fluid. His eyes opened only momentarily as he slowly let his gaze fall to the furry creature crying at his side. The man's best friend, his dog. He had found it stray years prior, and they had been inseparable ever since. He coughed, a stream of blood shooting forward from his chest-wound. The dog lapped at a wound on the man's fore-arm, whining as it fruitlessly tried to make it's master feel better. But he could smell death upon him, even as his life slowly ebbed away. It released another cry, nuzzling itself beneath his arm. It cooed helplessly, a look of sadness, helplessness, and grievous terror plastered against it's blood soaked maw. The arm over the creature shifted, falling to the ground as it's owner breathed his last.
The dog had little time to react, a smell, fleshy creature zipping forward, slamming onto it's back. A single, spiky appendage struck it's side, sinking deep into it's flesh. A yelp escaped the animal's mouth, whining helplessly as it flung it's head to the side, snapping it's jaws around the head-crab's leg. It ripped it from it's wound, throwing it against a wall. It began limping away, whining.
The alien creature was not to be defeated so easily. It's position would give it an easy couple.
It launched itself forward, the flappy flesh around it's beak expanding to fit the creature's head inside of it. It landed atop it, it's two front legs slamming forward to enter the animal's chest with a sickening crunch. The dog whined helplessly, but was cut short as the beak of the alien creature impacted it's head, burrowing deep into it's cranial cavity. It slumped down, falling to the ground.

---------------------------------------------

The first rays of day-light were beginning to come over the horizon as a mass of shuffling creatures slowly began stumbling towards a small group of fleeing teenagers, who's resilience kept them alive this long..
They weren't fast enough, their shuffling easily keeping them at a distance.
A deep growl echoed behind them as a four legged creature zipped past them, sending several toppling to the ground.
An odd looking dog barreled forward after the group of fleeing humans....

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
A fucking zombie dog.
A fast, small creature controlled by a head-crab.

Defects
It's smaller, therefor, less bullets will mean easier death.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I didn't want the normal, boring zombie.
Humans are over-rated, mo fucka.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Felix's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »
wat
how do we even

how do we even do this?

How does one rp as a dog zombie?

What is it with headcrab chars these days?

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Felix\'s Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 03:59:15 PM »
I'd presume it would be done as any other zombie.
Event character, naturally.
A Fast Zombie Torso would be a good model for it, I'd say.

Post Auto-Merged: March 29, 2013, 04:49:32 PM
I noted a few out of places words and spelling errors.
Will fix once I get a moment.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:49:32 PM by Reaver! »
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 06:36:02 PM »
You are crazy. Seek medical attention.
Other than that, your roleplaying skills are well known not just by me. You can handle the role.
* Khub hands his support over.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 09:14:58 PM »
Interesting, unique, good story, we know he RP's well. You got my support good sir.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 11:44:32 AM »
I took some time to think about it and applied some of my headcrab knowledge to the story and it is plausable for a headcrab to attach to another lifeform as you have previously stated that headcrabs aren't just made for humans as it takes many years for that biological change to even take place.

Also I like your story......talk to your family some time reaver.

+Support

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 09:33:12 PM »
Very interesting and original concept. I see no problem with this, and I know Reaver can handle a character like this.
+support

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 06:41:09 AM »
Yes, I agree with the other admins here despite my initial confusion. +Support.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 09:34:30 AM »
Accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal