Author Topic: Ration booths in Plaza.  (Read 3229 times)

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ration booths in Plaza.
« on: March 30, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
So a bit back, me and a bunch of others were doing a ration cycle. However a few of us thought that the current ration building was just kind of a mess. No offense to whoever made it, but the fact that it has about ten exits/entrances and two lines and such really confuses the citizens sometimes, and then they just wondering about in the building confused. So I thought up of ration booths, that come out of the ground in P1. Now I don't even know if this is possible, however I thought it would be the same idea with the giant monitor thing that comes down over plaza, since it rotates and such and drop down. The booths would simply pop on up out of the ground by a push of a button, and a unit enters it, and gives out rations that way. Now I don't really now about the whole guarding thing and such, however if the booths are in the plaza, then units are already about the plaza and patrolling and such, so that is technically guarding. The units could enter the booth via a CCA only door, or maybe enter the booth from the ground before it pops on up. This will make citizens get rations faster, and make it a bit less confusing.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ration booths in Plaza.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 12:49:36 PM »
This wouldn't be possible as far as I know without making them in the map itself. Also, this idea came up in TS after 3.14 hit his bind for Keiji when he puts the key into the ignition of his car  ;D

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 12:53:18 PM »
This wouldn't be possible as far as I know without making them in the map itself. Also, this idea came up in TS after 3.14 hit his bind for Keiji when he puts the key into the ignition of his car  ;D
Yes, I was there, and we had a hell of a good time when he hit that key.

wait i dont get

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 01:16:30 PM »
This wouldn't be possible as far as I know without making them in the map itself.

That's a lie. They can be added manually with admin-only command /DispenserAdd or something like that.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 02:00:13 PM »
I don't know if I regret hitting that bind yet or not.

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 02:41:45 PM »
I don't know if I regret hitting that bind yet or not.
God we had the best time in the world, please, do that again.

However back on a serious note, what do others think.

wait i dont get

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 10:12:55 PM »
IMO you guys should just figure out how to adapt to the new RDT built into the map, rather than cobbling together some shitty looking contraption in the plaza and wasting the neat custom-designed RDT area.
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal