Author Topic: Bandy's PS attempts  (Read 2303 times)

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bandy's PS attempts
« on: March 22, 2013, 07:40:35 PM »
I'm terrible but here are my attempts

-It's shit but yeah
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 08:24:02 AM by Jack Bandy »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bandy's PS attempts
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 09:37:03 PM »
Not too bad, but there needs to be more. I'd like to see the whole image of the first one, darkened, with the edges fading to black. As for the second one, well, glow just isn't good looking in my opinion. I've always hated it unless it's a very subtle effect. Don't give up, though.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 07:49:52 AM »
It's not bad for a new comer to photoshop, Better than what I can do. I just stick to 2D Basic sigs :D

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »
The only thing I could tell you to do is probably the most important thing you will learn. TAKE YOUR TIME. Don't just throw it together because that leads to terrible things and you cutting corners. Just take your time, zoom in and color one pixel at a time and zoom out to see the change (it looks small but it really matters in the big picture). Other than that, just use it. Practice makes perfect. Just do simple things, then once you feel ready, move on to other bigger and better projects.
This is something I did awhile ago, just for a reference. It's not that hard, just take your god damned time and make sure its good. I can't stress it enough.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal