Author Topic: Titan of the Dinosaurs, Elions's PK Appeal for Matthew 'Oldman' Henderson, Eli 'Stalker'  (Read 20016 times)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What about the people who could only start this RP with this one precise purpose through OOC measures? That seems to be metagaming as well, but not for using knowledge but by creating it.

And once again Smt, the fact that this whole situation was started through ooc measures means that this was not all ic roleplay, it was not done properly, and it could be argumented that it was done with malicious intent.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Posting for Kronos since he is away and cannot post. Talked to him over steam mobile Here's what he had to say.

Sexy Frog: lol
Brosideon- ?°: Did I not just say the meeting was about not about  an alliance and about an OTA raid? We agreed to meet about an alliance. If it were to be metagame , I would've said " we should form an alliance. " wat ur basically saying is that ICly Laurence intended a false alliance offer. I've been planning a meeting about an OTA raid foe months now.
Brosideon- ?°: Lol damn cow
Sexy Frog: that's what you want me to post?
Brosideon- ?°: Hold on NY phone is derpy.
Brosideon- ?°: I meant to say "we did not agree to an alliance ICly, as it was not an alliance offer "
Brosideon- ?°: Infact he offered me OOCly.
Brosideon- ?°: Actually
Brosideon- ?°: Cow just put down my intended paragraph
Brosideon- ?°: Laurence intended a false OTA RAID meeting, not an alliance meeting.
Sexy Frog: Okay, will copy pasta

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So let me get this straight.

Kronos and Jugger talked in steam chat and agreed in steam chat to form an alliance. Jugger and Elions went ICly to the location (metagame unless scripted RP was planned) and Kronos basically said "no I lied" and killed both Elions and Juggernaut?

I feel like I'm missing something from Kronos' side. Someone get him to post here.

No, they never spoke in Steam Chat about making a group prior to this.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This entire appeal is based on the assumption that it had OOC reasons, when it didn't at all. The only thing I get from people when I talk to them is that "oh it must have been OOC" but it wasn't at all.

So let me get this straight.

Kronos and Jugger talked in steam chat and agreed in steam chat to form an alliance. Jugger and Elions went ICly to the location (metagame unless scripted RP was planned) and Kronos basically said "no I lied" and killed both Elions and Juggernaut?

I feel like I'm missing something from Kronos' side. Someone get him to post here.

No, they never spoke in Steam Chat about making a group prior to this.
Yes. We did. Jonco already asked about it.
It was my understanding that /that was the meeting we were having to start it/. Was it Meta game? Maybe. But I was /trying/ to help outlands out, Hence why I did it.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
And that isn't a reason to get unpk'd so this thread is really useless

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
It kind of is. It prooves he was fooled to go in there, it prooves there was intended malice in fooling him like that, and it's more than obvious that it shows the RP in general was just invalid by the point the whole thing turned around.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It kind of is. It prooves he was fooled to go in there, it prooves there was intended malice in fooling him like that, and it's more than obvious that it shows the RP in general was just invalid by the point the whole thing turned around.

So what? That's the point I'm trying to get across, he was fooled and then got a PK from it, so what? It was IC, there's no reason to unPK anyone

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards

So what? That's the point I'm trying to get across, he was fooled and then got a PK from it, so what? It was IC, there's no reason to unPK anyone

... Really? Had i done that to anyone you would be on my ass in a second trying to ban me permanently from the server.

The fooling wasn't IC however, It was OOC.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

So you metagamed and then got PKd from it?

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi hello yes.

You got fooled in IC yes. You talked to me about an Alliance between all the groups in the OL over steam yes. I said i'll think about it yes. The meeting we had at which you died at was about what again? Oh yea, an false incoming OTA raid. You didn't step into the office and not once was the word "Alliance" spoken. You didn't see the map, so you can't call me on that either. This was not metagame. This is legit. 

Also:

If its late at night, I tend to type in akward manners of which we all expierence. In the terms of what you called black mail, I call "be grateful for what you have." Seems as if I am too late for that now. I intended for you to understand that you were lucky enough to keep Old Man instead of losing him.

And:

I did at first push for a pk. But then to avoid shit like this happening, I wanted to push for a NLR/TK. Instead, the administration team (including one of our own victims) thought it was stupid on how you both lived despite the brutal events that went down.

I'm seriously sorry that you both lost developed characters. I didn't mean to cause any personal harm/ OOC drama. I just wanted to even out the odds. (Eli, you were just collateral. Sorry for your loss as well.)

... Really? Had i done that to anyone you would be on my ass in a second trying to ban me permanently from the server.

But as you said over TS with me and several others (names will not be included to prevent a spread of this drama) your replies were exagerrated. This is an example. You guys need to calm down and remain loosely attached to your characters. I understand more than anyone how you feel about loosing a character you had for years. So don't assume that I don't know how you feel just because i've caused that feeeling to eruput.

As smt said-

This entire appeal is based on the assumption that it had OOC reasons, when it didn't at all.

He is right, as I have stated before, not a term involving us working together was involved in this RP.

Provide us of logs to show how on earth I fooled you by me saying "Ill see."

6:11 PM - Titan of the Dinosaurs: Why?
6:12 PM - Titan of the Dinosaurs: You and I had agreed on an Alliance in steam chat yes?
Sunday, March 10, 2013
10:51 PM - Titan of the Dinosaurs: Thanks

And as seen here, I didn't even get to reply. Yet this was at a much later date and just a failed verification of how the conversation was held.

Unfortunatley I cannot access the conversation as it is too old and has been moved up by steam. If you have any suggestions on how I can, it would be helpful.

My dearest regards to your character losses. But all I can say is-

Get the fuck over it and move on like the rest of us.

It was said to me and I did it. I don't know why you can't.

So you metagamed and then got PKd from it?
Metagaming would be taking what was said in the steam chat and using it in a way that would give me an advantage(Like I don't know... Planning an ambush?). Instead I was trying to help outlands out as a whole but I got killed for it(Which it was NLR then, IDK why it got bumped to PK.).

You said "We'll meet", which I was under the impression we were going to work together a bit before we do this so its not a sudden leap.
I have no idea why it was jumped from an NLR to a PK.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you dont go to school you are marked absent
is that blackmail

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
But as you said over TS with me and several others (names will not be included to prevent a spread of this drama) your replies were exagerrated. This is an example. You guys need to calm down and remain loosely attached to your characters. I understand more than anyone how you feel about loosing a character you had for years. So don't assume that I don't know how you feel just because i've caused that feeeling to eruput.

When i said i had exagerated, i was talking about the more personal things i said to you, about your character being badly developed or his backstory making no sense, i did not speak about the RP that ocurred because as i stated in the TS and i will repeat here it was "dodgy to say the least" not only in it's organization but in it's reasons.

Provide us of logs to show how on earth I fooled you by me saying "Ill see."
6:11 PM - Titan of the Dinosaurs: Why?
6:12 PM - Titan of the Dinosaurs: You and I had agreed on an Alliance in steam chat yes?
Sunday, March 10, 2013
10:51 PM - Titan of the Dinosaurs: Thanks

Unfortunatley I cannot access the conversation as it is too old and has been moved up by steam. If you have any suggestions on how I can, it would be helpful.

This has a huge gap between the lines, this is... worrying to say the least. While i can see the timestamp there it's simply not enough. Not to mention it seems much too convenient that you cannot access it anymore.

Get the fuck over it and move on like the rest of us.

We would.. If this was in proper RP, not in mean spirits, and certainely didn't have the undertones of malice that it has shown thus far. We have reasons to appeal and we've put them right here for you all to see. If you did not want your plan to be questioned, you should not have used these tactics. Plain and simple.

As for what SMT has said in the previous post, i'd appreciate it if you did not use loaded questions while argumentating this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal