Author Topic: When I get on I have to download this materials/cp/logo what is this ?  (Read 3220 times)

Offline [ACS Cpl.] Midnightspy007

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Where can I download this online?

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I've got no idea what are you talking about, perhaps post a picture of what material are you missing?
All the required downloads are listed here (scroll down to HL2RP City).

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I've got no idea what are you talking about, perhaps post a picture of what material are you missing?
All the required downloads are listed here (scroll down to HL2RP City).
Here is a link to the pic http://imgur.com/XMUrsQi

Offline Mr. Pettit

I get this too now. Each time I join I have to download those again, same with a few other servers that I used to have all the files for.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Garrysmod does this sometimes. It tries to download a file but doesnt save it anywhere. Where the hell it goes i dont know. Ask someone to upload it somewhere and manually install it. I would but I'm at college and my computer is shut down while my roomie fixes things.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Garrysmod does this sometimes. It tries to download a file but doesnt save it anywhere. Where the hell it goes i dont know. Ask someone to upload it somewhere and manually install it. I would but I'm at college and my computer is shut down while my roomie fixes things.
Shuold I pm a developer and tell them what you said about uploading it?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Shuold I pm a developer and tell them what you said about uploading it?
Its a clientside thing. If we uploaded eacb individual file, it would be insane. So no. Try a fresh garrysmod folder to see if it might be a filing issue.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That's a logo of Catalyst Gaming that pops up in the Forum Account tab menu and when you register/join CG server for the first time. I have no idea why it's downloading over and over again, but it's definitely an issue server-side, you're not the one who's doing something wrong. I'll try to look into why. No harm's done by downloading it again every time you join as it's just 10kB or something, but ye.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal