Author Topic: P!NK Concert  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
P!NK Concert
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:04:07 AM »
So, I just got back from a Pink concert. It was my first concert ever (my mom says Weird Al doesn't count, plus it was at a state fair) and I wasn't sure what to expect. I just wanna write down my experience with it.

First of, we had super good seats. We were on an aisle on the left side of the stage, a good distance away so that the performance wasn't obscured at all. We also didn't have to walk past anyone and apologize because of the aisle seats.

Anyway, the intro band was The Hive. I was sure I heard the name before somewhere... They were dressed in top hats and tail coats, which made me instantly like them. Plus they were rock and roll and their backdrop was cool and stuff. So they're being all quirky and fun and sorta funny, and they sing a song and I'm like "I've heard this song before!" It was 'Hate to Say I Told You So.' The only reason I knew the song was because it was in one of Weird Al's polka medleys. So I knew the lyrics and that was fun.

So, after The Hive, there was an intermission, so I steal my mom's phone and start playing some bubble pop game. After a bit, I notice that its got really bright all of a sudden. I look up, and there's a man in a weird outfit passing by me with a spotlight on him. I look to the screen and yep, he's on it. I felt so bad that I missed him. I always make fun of people who are so engrossed in their cellphones that they miss everything, and I ended up being that person. I watched him do stuff with the other people in the aisle, and he stops by one so a woman can throw popcorn in his mouth. All of a sudden, he smashes his face into a woman's plate while they're distracted and takes a big chunk of pretzel with him and walks back up the aisle in my direction with a giant piece of pretzel hanging from his mouth. Seeing that I have a second chance, I shout out to him and point at his mouth saying "You have something on your face." He then hands me the pretzel, that was in his mouth, and walks off. My mom has a picture of the pretzel (I forced her to, even after protests) and then she made me throw it on the ground.

He went around and did other stuff and it turns out he was part of the concert and stuff. I searched through a bunch of videos to find a picture of him (there may be better videos with him in it, but I'm on my ipad so the videos are limited). Here he is. Turns out he's Jimmy Slonina, so go look up a picture of him and imagine him in that outfit yeah.

Anywho, the concert was fun and exciting and Pink was great and acrobatic. Just wanted to share that story.

Edit: it's 1am here and I'm butt tired, so apologies for bad grammar and stuff.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal