Author Topic: New Forum Rank Images  (Read 5550 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Forum Rank Images
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:29:25 PM »
Well, it's been a while since we've changed anything visually on the forums, so I took it upon myself to create new and improved forum rank images.

Here's a list of the new images (listed alphabetically):

Constructive feedback is as always welcome. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:59:17 PM by vizioN »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Forum Rank Images
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 01:04:47 PM »
They look similar to the old ones but in my opinion, the logo looks out of place being on top of the colour block bit. Otherwise I like.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 01:12:42 PM »
They look similar to the old ones but in my opinion, the logo looks out of place being on top of the colour block bit. Otherwise I like.

The logo placement on the old ones definitely looked much more out of place.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 01:15:27 PM »
The new rank logos are very nice.
Once the new ones are uploaded (awaiting Somone77), I'll update those.

Nice job!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 01:31:44 PM »
How will the CFM DJ and Trial DJ ranks work then, there are still some of us who are DJs or Trial DJs that are waiting for OCRP2 I believe.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 01:37:21 PM »
How will the CFM DJ and Trial DJ ranks work then, there are still some of us who are DJs or Trial DJs that are waiting for OCRP2 I believe.

It will work just like before. There's always been badges for DJ and Trial DJ, but they don't show up because they're not your primary rank.
Unless a plugin to display more than one badge is installed (we used to have this), then the badge just won't show up.

I've always thought it was a good idea to reinstall, and fix the multiply badge display plugin, but it was not fixed up due to some people in the developer team now liking the fact that it made the post "size" a lot bigger.

Edit:
On another note, the new picture from the OP has been uploaded and are in place now.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Boelens |????ž?|

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 02:00:03 PM »
Nice! Would be cool if you could donate for your own rank/tag however, you could just make an 'editor' where you can choose two colours (stripes,main colour) and then add text.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 02:11:16 PM »
New images have been successfully uploaded and the original post was edited to show them.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 02:15:27 PM »
Finally, I am happy.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 02:24:36 PM »
They look great! Just one question, shouldn't HL2 Super Admin be HL2RP Super Admin? You could probably decrease the leading of the characters a bit to make it fit, but hey, they look awesome!

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 02:26:29 PM »
They look great! Just one question, shouldn't HL2 Super Admin be HL2RP Super Admin? You could probably decrease the leading of the characters a bit to make it fit, but hey, they look awesome!

That's the only tag at the moment we're unsure how to adjust. It'll definitely be changed soon, but not sure to what.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 02:32:09 PM »
What would this look like (but made better obviously

It'd look nice if the super admin text was longer i think, or it'd just look dumb

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 03:06:52 PM »
The HL2RP Super Admin tag has been adjusted. The height remains the same, but the individual letters have been moved slightly closer to each other to allow room for it to fit on the space.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 03:09:40 PM »
That looks okay too

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 04:02:50 PM »
Would be kinda odd to see 2 lines of text on the logo, so it looks fine the way it is now.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal