Author Topic: 'Beans' PK Appeal  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
'Beans' PK Appeal
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:42:10 PM »
Steam Name: Bowser93
Steam ID: 0:1:17856033
Character Name: 'Beans'
Admin who issued PK: Not sure. (Was told it was Khub.)
Reason for Un-PK: I was PKed for apparently not following fearRP (Which also earned me a week ban, which I believe would've been enough BY FAR.)

In addition, I wasn't actually killed in an RP situation, I would gladly take the PK if I was killed in an event or by another player- but no, my character just falls off the face of the Earth.

As for DCing to avoid RP, I was frustrated due to the fact it was a complete LOOC fest going on, I actually said that I'd RP fixing up the vehicle that was destroyed over the course of 1-2+ months, and that next morning the event was voided, but I still sat through my entire one day ban patiently.

And I've never actually heard of an IC character being killed off simply because of two incidents. In fact, I see many other people do the same thing without consequence - and when there is, it's a day or two ban, I'd like to know why 'Beans' is a special case.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Beans' PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 09:21:36 PM »
I do not recall these reasons resulting in a PK... I'll wait for Khub to post.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 04:19:35 AM »
This appeal is put on hold until the ban appeal is resolved, as both appeals are basically about the same problem.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 03:34:55 PM »
Denied. Locked. Moved.

Denied because the ban appeal was also denied and these were tied together. Its been found by majority SA ruling twice over now, for a PK of Beans and a week ban for Tray.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal