Author Topic: Edward Contisher's Civil Workers Union Application  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Rudolph the Master Blaster

• me and smt
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Edward Contisher's Civil Workers Union Application
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:24:03 PM »
Full Name:Edward Contisher
Citizen identification(CID):55202
Last Assigned Apartment Number:A2
Total Loyalist Points: 3 ( Before the update )
Sex:Male

How long have you been in City45: 8 Months.

Why do you want to join the CWU?: Yes, however I only just considered so because of a recent talk with a friend.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why): No.

Past experience with work/labor:
Two citywide cleanup events. Assistance with repainting the UCH.
Name 4 things a Civil Workers Union member Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why:
Allowed*
A radio is allowed for Workers so they can contact each other and provide a safety check since we could be considered "potential targets"
Medical supplies for those only in the medical branch, because they are used in the aid of citizen.
The ability to have double rations as we are obligated to.
They can also possess certain Union issued products that the normal public can since they have specific authorizations to.
Unallowed*
Firearms, Do I need to give an answer for this one?
Explosives, Likewise.
The ability to command citizens. That's the CCA's job.
Non issued Union products. They are not certified by the Union.
Tell us about what you can do:
I can assist the Union by participating in creating shops and services for the citizens of C45.
I am able to quickly access and tend to a situation if I am needed to and can accurately create judgements to better suit my position.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would assist them in any way possible. This would include showing them around the city and generally getting them more of a Union-Pro mindset.
Out Of Character Section

Name:Rudolph
Timezone:EST
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:26380020
Roleplay Experience: 2 Years in Serious roleplay HL2RP and TRP.
Serious Roleplay Experience:^
Detail a regular day as a worker of the Civil Workers Union?:
Check into the Headquarters and begin the day's task. For example perhaps it would be a cafe. Prepare supplies and other items that may be needed for the day. Bring and unpack at the cafe and begin setting up. Perhaps set around small advertisements around the plaza to encourage more business towards the cafe. Once completed I would eventually open the cafe and continue on the day tending to it.
At the end of the day, I would start cleaning up and packing up. I would log and record my earnings and the amount of stock I have used.
Bring the stuff back to the headquarters, checkout and head back home for a good night's sleep.
Character Backstory:
(Yes this character has auths for the braille)
Edward Contisher lived in Oxford. His father was born without the ability to see, And therefore learnt to read and write Braille. His mother, was unscathed however  and had no mental illness or Disability. As a young boy, Edward grew up learning Braille, He however wasn't blind and surprisingly had 20/20 vision.
The children back in his childhood used to pick on his old man, usually doing petty pranks. Edward Contisher's view on his father did not diminish however as he kept a deep respect for his old man.
In many years later he had become a respected teacher for the blind in Oxford.

The Combine invaded the school, killing anyone that ran, or resisted. Fortunately Edward was at the back of the school, where he was "scavenged" with the other survivors. He remembers nothing else about the invasion, except to the point where he wakes up to a new world, and a new city. They called it City Fourty Five. He has seen much violence from the Combine in City Fourty Five. At first he was angered by their actions often giving them poor judgement. However over time he knew that he could better help citizens as a Worker in a way that wouldn't affect both him or the Union. He talks with a local friend called "Ben." Ben aspiring to become a Unit of the Combine Civil authority suggests Edward to join the Civil Workers Union. Edward eventually gives in and begins to write his application. He walks towards the headquarters after a few hours of writing in his apartment and sends the application through the "intake" chute.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Edward Contisher's Civil Workers Union Application
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:51:19 AM »
Accepted for Interview

Talk to the organizer when ready for the interview.

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal