Author Topic: A Poster Stuck to the Nexus  (Read 2392 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Poster Stuck to the Nexus
« on: February 01, 2013, 08:08:39 PM »
**A large poster is plastered on the side of the nexus, it is an advertisement set up by the CCA. In big bold letters it reads...

Citizens of City 45!

On February 2nd there shall be a celebration taking place within the Civil Embassy!
The Universal Union invites you to dine and converse with your fellow citizens and members of the City 45 CAB.
All food shall be provided free of charge and you are welcome to converse freely with the CAB.
Citizens may raise any concern and ask any sensible questions.
All that is required for entry is a clean record and a thorough search.

//This event will be going down at 23:00 GMT-00 (6:00pm EST) on the 02/02/13, rations will also be done right after most likely :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:32:23 PM by alexanderk »

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline ?????¬??

• An Idiot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Poster Stuck to the Nexus
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 08:16:38 PM »
Rations right after a feast? Long live the Combine! Unless I'm playing on DuBois. In that case, fuck you guys.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 01:02:10 AM »
Of course, I can't get to it due to school. If it were on yesterday, then I could have. But it is in 1:00 AM over here.
And please, next events, can you make them on FRIDAY, not in Saturday late when I have school next day?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 10:12:48 AM by turhral=S=C= [1-03] »
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 10:29:31 AM »
Of course, I can't get to it due to school. If it were on yesterday, then I could have. But it is in 1:00 AM over here.
And please, next events, can you make them on FRIDAY, not in Saturday late when I have school next day?

timezones bro

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 01:16:49 PM »

You have school on Sunday in Israel? But that's the Sabbath, why do you have school then, especially in Israel? 

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 02:24:28 PM »

You have school on Sunday in Israel? But that's the Sabbath, why do you have school then, especially in Israel?

Um yeah, our Weekend vacation is from Friday to Saturday, while in other countries it's from Saturday to Sunday. That is why. Shabbath in Hebrew = Saturday in English.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal