Author Topic: Player Resizer  (Read 5915 times)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Player Resizer
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 07:00:33 AM »
Just ensure that anybody who has a somewhat large build/height has appropriate authorisations for it. Same goes for being small.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Player Resizer
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 05:59:49 AM »
Now before anyone goes "ABOOSE" remember, people with tooltrust can spawn mass props, attach thrusters to random shit and cause havok, make annoying spazzy lights. If they can hendle themselves from this, I'm sure they can handle making themselves mice size or giant sized people.
As much as this covers up what Im about to say, Im still going to say it:

This can be abused quite easily. Not in the sense of how you think of abuse (Ridiculous giant or tiny) but more like everyone wanting to be slightly larger then the rest, so he sets himself 1 inch bigger than the rest, then the next person 1 inch bigger than him, etc etc until we end up with giants all over the place.

Honestly things like this can easily be roleplayed and put into your physical description. It does not require a difficult system to make it real IMO.

Edit: however, if this were to be coded, then a combo of the 2 posts above this one. (By Tray and Raged) would work quite well. An auth is needed and the admin can set his hight upon accepting the auth etc.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:03:40 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 09:43:33 PM »
The only problem I see with this is if there's not pre-set heights. I could see two guys both getting auths to be, say, 6'6. The one 6'6 guy just so happens to be smaller than the other 6'6 guy and you get a clusterfuck of people claiming to be this height and this height and instead looking smaller/larger than ones who are larger/smaller than them.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 11:47:12 PM »
I'll make a table to follow. Basic math is all. If 1.00 is 72 inches (6') then 1.08 is 6'6.

(72/1)*78=1.0833...

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2013, 04:26:53 AM »
What about the hitbox? Does it get changed too?

Credit goes to jackal

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 08:40:54 AM »
What about the hitbox? Does it get changed too?

The tool TnB used changed player's hitbox, meaning small people could get through smaller places etc

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal