Author Topic: 012's PKish Appeal  (Read 3783 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
012's PKish Appeal
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:26:12 PM »
Steam Name: Cow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54217608
Character Name: 012
Admin who issued PK: Not exactly sure
Reason for Un-PK: At the time I guess I was dumb and I went inactive with my unit. I wasn't killed, It was just removed for inactivity. I have been active with HL2RP since it came up, and I plan to stay active, and I can promise you that. I apologize for me going inactive in the first place, and it was just dumb of me to do that. It started when the gac ban went out, I didn't make a new account for ~3'ish weeks or so because I didn't have the money at the time to get a new one. If this were to be accepted, possibly I could have just been relocated to C38 so it makes sense IC'ly?

Thank you for your time to read this.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 012's PKish Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »
Assuming you meant you haven't used the character ever since CW release etc?
012 is not your full name. A FULL character name would've helped to answer the question above.

Anyhow, if this is possible, I personally think it would be to late to transfer your character over to Clockworks and all, but I've seen it happen with others as well. So transfering it over but going back to RcT or 05 just like everyone else? (Again, a full name would've helped here since I have no idea what devision or rank you were.)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 05:46:15 PM »
I believe I was a rct at the time that it was removed.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 10:14:36 AM »
Sorry for being late. I remember you had a unit, but I do not remember the rank or what happened to it (if anything). You haven't really been active lately, but in your defense no one really has. I'll think about this and pull up some logs to see if it was just inactivity that led to your character removal.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 01:41:22 PM »
I do know for a fact that I didn't get pk'ed. I don't even think I got a bm on my unit. Also, my Internet was off for 17 days or so and that's why I haven't been a active lately, but I do promise to keep my activity up to a least a few hours a week.

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 03:24:54 PM »
Late reply, but i'm going to go ahead and deny this. People are starting to come back and hope to get their unit back. If you were removed for inactivity, you'll have to re-apply.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal