Author Topic: How to go around bugged inventory  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to go around bugged inventory
« on: January 18, 2013, 03:34:52 PM »
Yes, the inventory is bugged. We are aware of it and we'll try to make a fix for it, as that's what we are trying for the few past days.
Until we manage to do that, here are some tips for you.

You did NOT lose your items!
They are still there, they just don't display in YOUR inventory menu. That's why you can't pick up more items - your inventory may be full though nothing is displayed.

Well, that sucks.
Yes, it does. But, you can make the item re-appear by dropping it and picking it up again. You drop it with chat command "/InvAction drop itemname".

Please be patient and don't bother us about this problem.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to go around bugged inventory
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 12:35:13 AM »
can we get a list of item names so i know what's what? like i've got like 5 combine door locks and ar2's and whatnot.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 11:36:53 AM »
What about the other way around? Aka items in my inventory that arent supposed to be there which you cannot equip or drop because 'you do not own this item!' ?

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 05:41:19 PM »
No longer relevant, update #4 should fix the inventory. Unstickied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal