Author Topic: Rachel Sinclair's PK appeal  (Read 2721 times)

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rachel Sinclair's PK appeal
« on: January 17, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »
Steam Name: ?/G|M@g????F?¥??g?ü?????†???g
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:29229262
Character Name: Rachel 'Splinter' Sinclair
Admin who issued PK: Jonco

Reason for Un-PK:
Okay, I will start from the ending as I always do to give you an idea on what you are about to read. A brief explanation would be: I was PK'd without roleplay actually being carried through.

I joined the server, when there were three people on. All units. I roleplayed with them on my Anti-Citizen character to give them something to do, then once the server filled up, I left to roleplay in P3, as this is a murderous character. There was an area (just outside the exit to P3) full of citizens. I /me'd looking at all their figures, to look at their muscularity in other words. I then picked one man, asking him to come with me into the church. I took him into the coffin. Long story short, I was RPing attempting to knock him unconcious when a man came and walked into the door. (Daniel Slater) I ICly notied him, although did not notice he had a gun so I did not turn around. After getting the man I was attacking on his knee's, while I had a large splinter to his neck, (sharp enough to pierce skin) my character turned around to face the man behind her.

At that point, he said "Stop fighting" and that is all I read, though I did not finish reading the /me, as it actually stated that he was pointing the gun to my waist. We ICly argued, then it ended up in him doing a /me at shooting at me, and it said 'While the gun had been aimed for quite a while now'. (Not an exact quote) I disagree'd that he had it aimed, as I had missed the earlier /me about it, though he soon pointed it out.

I began to argue that in a dark room, with the only light source a small bit of light coming from underneath the door, and the guy had a flashlight which tip was against the ground, meaning barely more light than under the door. He soon asked me not to go into 'technicallities' which I disagree'd on. He explained that he should be able to know where the waist is, and accurately aim at my waste based on that. But, I had done a /me a while back (When I had entered the coffin) saying that I was whispering, and explained that I did it but he was not there when I did it.

We requested Jonco's pressence as we did this, and the guy I was attacking claimed to be a forum administrator, but he wasnt a HL2RP administrator. (cow - hello was his steam name) I soon said that I do not believe that /me should be counted, instead re-done, or voided, and they said that I am not allowed to do that. I had not known that, and personally I think you should be able to void a certain action, if all the users involved agree.

Jonco soon arrived, and I said, clearly that I had to eat lunch in a few minutes. As I was typing, the man shot me WITHOUT roleplaying it, and jonco PK'd it. Im not sure if they assumed/wanted me to post an appeal on the forums or not, but here I am.

Others will have different opinions on this, and I know I have missed details, such as them asking for me to just continue with RP, and the last /me was a repeated one from earlier, but I believe I have stated the major ones. If you request for me to put in ever little detail I shall, but I do not believe they are neccessary. Thankyou for reading :)   

P.S: They also called me a minge, and yes I find that offensive. I kindly ask you to apologise for that message, if it is not too much to ask.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:41:13 AM by M.F.R.Thing »

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rachel Sinclair's PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 12:57:16 AM »
I can explain why I was argueing in a 'shitty' mood. However, that is not related to this and it is not neccessary. However, I apologise for not noticing that last /me. I did explain that I had been waiting for lunch for quite a while during the argueing (I think, that part is not certain) and, everyone was waiting for me to have lunch...They all got 'pissed off' at me, so I was just leaning and typing in an uncomfortable position, not reading LOOC as I had explained, because I could not wait any longer.

As for the voice thing, I apologise that I am incorrect but you have not covinced me that you should still be able to know where my waist is. I believe you would know where I was approximately, and be able to shoot me, but you did not know how tall I was, if I was even crouching ICly (I think, I apologise if I am incorrect) I would agree with that, but I take it as you were aiming quite low, which I dont think would instantly kill me. You shot me in the head, pressumingly OOCly?

As for the last picture, that relates to the top paragraph of this. I was not trying to be rude by saying that, maybe I should have been more detailed and I understand it but, I wasnt joking about them getting 'pissed off' at me. They ended up restarting the computer, because I was so late, hence that is why I did not talk to you in OOC before posting this.

--I believe you are being quite rude with your responses. I am trying to be kind, but you are obviously not taking it well. I request to talk on steam chat, so we can agree on something in it rather than spamming the forums. It is fine if you do not want this, I am just saying it would be a lot easier. I cannot add you, as I am busy playing terraria with my friend and he is getting annoyed because im typing this.--

In response to what is quoted below, okay. And I do accept the risk, and I was reading your LOOC evidence. At the very end, about 1 minute before I was PK'd, the last thing that happend was when I was killed and PK'd while typing, then my computer got restarted. I was paying attention to the IC side, and I do not believe I was being misleading. I must say again, that I did not read that /me, if you had read the text displayed

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:50:48 AM by M.F.R.Thing »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:06:33 AM »
--I believe you are being quite rude with your responses. I am trying to be kind, but you are obviously not taking it well. I request to talk on steam chat, so we can agree on something in it rather than spamming the forums. It is fine if you do not want this, I am just saying it would be a lot easier. I cannot add you, as I am busy playing terraria with my friend and he is getting annoyed because im typing this.--

I decline your request. The facts are there and I've said everything I've needed to say. The administrators can handle it from here.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »
Hello everyone.
I've made my way to get the logfile, and I filtered it out to get rid of the unrelated stuff.

22:25:39: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me gestures for the man to follow her as she walks off, turning to face the church, but peering back to the man every now --'.
22:25:47: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me -- and then to check that he continues to follow her'.
22:26:14: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me looks to the coffin, pushing it aside'.
22:26:31: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me stands at the side, waiting for the man to enter'.
22:26:49: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me lightly chuckes "Haha. You can breathe. If you walk inside, the sides are all open'.
22:27:24: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me gestures for the man to enter'.
22:27:48: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me looks at the woman confused and then says quietly "Ladies first..."'.
22:27:58: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me nods, walking into there'.
22:28:8: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me waits at the entrance for the man to follow her'.
22:28:15: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me slowly walks in.'.
22:28:56: henry has loaded the character 'Daniel Slater'.
22:28:59: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me takes a step closer, eyeing the woman and says "I got some things I have to do, what do you need and why are we in here?"'.
22:29:23: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me pulls a friendly smile, it isnt very noticeable in the dark though'.
22:34:9: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me sticks one hand into her pocket, pulling it back out in a fist shape, stepping closer to the man, their bodies almost --'.
22:34:13: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/It -- touching'.
22:34:36: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/It As the coffin finishes opening (I believe it slides closed automatically) the light fades in the room'.
22:34:48: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me would have a flashlight.'.
22:35:22: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me lifts her fist up, around his head, flicking it upwards to a position where she looks like she is holding something small'.
22:35:52: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/It You are not able to work out what the small red object is, even with a flashlight'.
22:36:13: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me takes a step back, saying "What is that?"'.
22:36:54: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me puts the arm holding something on his shoulder, her other arm on his other shoulder'.
22:37:41: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me tries to move away and says "Hey, what the hell are you doing?"'.
22:37:55: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: What direction, your pretty much against the corner
22:38:7: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : i guess to the left...?
22:38:10: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me tightens her grip on his shoulder, attempting to keep him in place as she moves'.
22:38:35: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: She is not malnourished btw, so if you feed from rations you shouldnt be able to push against
22:39:27: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me slightly gets out of her way, but she still manages to hold on with one hand.'.
22:39:43: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Power gaming :P last part should be done by me
22:39:54: Daniel Slater has used '/Me shoves open the door of the building. He mutters quietly to himself while leaning his hand against the object on his belt.'.
22:40:22: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me moves her thumb to the throat of the male, and her right hand right up against his neck "Dont move."'.
22:40:42: Daniel Slater has used '/Me inspects the cross. "Hmph. Nothing."'.
22:41:9: Daniel Slater has used '/Me slides his left hand into a woven form around the handles of the makeshift altar formed from a desk. "Nothin'.."'.
22:41:12: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me listens from behind her, lifting her right hand to press as hard as she can against behind his ear'.
22:41:22: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Meaning it could knock you unconcious, as it would press against the brain for one
22:41:38: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: And it sends pain all through your body
22:41:45: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Harder you press the more pain goes through
22:41:54: Daniel Slater has used '/Me inspects the edge of the gravestones adorned against the left-to-entry wall. "Clean.. mostly."'.
22:42:4: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Reaction?
22:42:14: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Do you stay concious, unconcious, or what
22:42:25: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: It would send pain ALL through your body
22:42:25: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : oh you are pressing against my ear or something?
22:42:27: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: a lot of pain
22:42:34: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: A bone at the back of the ear
22:42:40: Daniel Slater has used '/Me steps over to the opposite wall. He presses his hand against one of the crosses. '.
22:42:42: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: You would fall unconcious or be in extreme pain
22:43:4: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Just wait ;P
22:43:17: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me puts his hand up to his head from the woman pressing on it and lets out a loud grunt. He then rips his head away from the-'.
22:43:23: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me -woman whilst holding onto it.'.
22:43:31: Daniel Slater has used '/It He draws the weapon from the sun-treated leather holster on his belt. He observes quietly, yet ready to react.'.
22:43:54: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: She has heard you btw, the coffin isnt exactly quiet to open
22:43:59: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me puts one hand against the wall to keep himself upright, and the other holding the spot that she was pressing against.'.
22:44:28: Daniel Slater has used '/Me taps his index finger against the side of the chamber of the weapon. His finger is firmly embedded in the trigger guard.'.
22:44:34: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me pressing something sharp against his neck with her right hand, saying in a stern voice "I asked you, not to move" as she--'.
22:44:59: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me -- pushes the object into his neck, only enough to cause a little bit of pain, but not enough for blood'.
22:45:36: Daniel Slater has used '/Me grunts quietly. "Stop fighting!" The weapon is raised to waist height, ready to fire.'.
22:45:45: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me lifts her left hand from his throat, showing her palm flat, slowly turning around, making sure to keep pressure on the --'.
22:45:48: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me falls down to one knee as she presses against his neck, grunting in pain.'.
22:45:50: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/It -- mans neck with the object'.
22:46:9: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me continues to keep it on his neck, careful not to let it jab into his neck to kill him'.
22:46:24: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me peers over her shoulder, facing the man "What do you want?"'.
22:46:32: Daniel Slater has used '/Me clears his throat, ridding it of any vocal instruction. "You were asked to stop fighting."'.
22:46:42: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: *obstruction
22:46:50: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me lightly laughs, "Do you know who this man is?"'.
22:47:2: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me she points to the man on his knee's as she does this'.
22:47:25: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me turns to face the man on his knee's again, saying "Dont say a word."'.
22:50:11: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair has used '/Me moves he r left hand to her pocket "I must ask you to leave. If you do, I assure you this man will come out alive"'.
22:50:38: Daniel Slater has used '/Me shakes his head. "You were warned." He squeezes down on the trigger, the weapon having been pointed all this time.'.
22:51:6: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: One sec
22:51:40: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: It was not pointed at her
22:51:45: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: ** Daniel Slater grunts quietly. "Stop fighting!" The weapon is raised to waist height, ready to fire.*
22:51:46: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Last /me with it was banging it against the wall
22:51:56: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Where
22:52:4: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: several /me's ago, check console
22:52:10: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: I am
22:52:20: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me mumbles "I'll give you tokens, just don't hurt me!"'.
22:52:53: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: True
22:52:59: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Sorry for that.
22:53:4: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: But by 'height; where is it
22:53:14: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : can you just rp and stop arguing? :/
22:53:25: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: FFf waist sorry
22:53:30: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Im turning of these stupid songs
22:53:40: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: uh its been next to my wasit on my right side for the last 5 /me's so i'm pretty ready to react to a charge etc
22:53:44: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Okay, I didnt notice that part of the /me
22:53:44: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: *waist
22:53:55: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: But there is one problem
22:54:7: Jonco has loaded the character '[CG:SA] Jonco'.
22:54:8: [CG:SA] Jonco has used '/Observer'.
22:54:9: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: It is very dark inside...And the coffin closes itself fairly quickly
22:54:23: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Not as fast as it does OOCly, but I have heard that it slides itself into place
22:54:25: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: im not getting caught on technicalities, either comply IClly or you die
22:54:36: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: That guy has a flashlight pointed at the ground
22:54:53: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Well if you want to aim a weapon in the dark with no light source, you have to have a reason to know where I am
22:54:55: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: i've been standing here for the past 5 /me's waiting for you to stop fighting so if you're not going to stop, i'm shooting
22:55:10: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Hm?
22:55:15: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : woman, can you please stop aruging and just roleplay
22:55:45: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Im asking how he aimed at my waist when the only light source is from under the coffin, and a flashlight pointed at the -
22:55:52: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Ground. I have a right to ask :)
22:56:6: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: OOCly I can barely see
22:56:12: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: once again, i'm not getting caught on technicalities, you either comply IClly or I ask jonco to oversee the RP
22:56:15: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: All I see for you is...Nothing
22:56:16: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: which is it going to be
22:56:37: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : -_- rachel, i came to this server to roleplay, not argue. you dont see me arguing about someone attacking me, now do you?
22:56:40: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Im asking you either re-do the /me back then or something, or void it :)
22:56:44: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : please just continue with the rp
22:56:54: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: very well, I'll contact jonco and explain to him you're trying to void RP as a non-admin
22:57:19: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: You are allowed to do it, from my point of view, if it is not legit
22:57:23: [ OOC] Daniel Slater: jonco, can you come to me please to supervise a PK - Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair is trying to catch me on a technicality
22:57:35: [ OOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: A valid one :)
22:57:43: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : in the hl2rp rules it says you cant void rp without an admins permission so...
22:57:55: [ OOC] Daniel Slater: i can hear your voice and contrast it against the position of the other citizen's, hence shoot you from waist height
22:58:0: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Well I never read that rule. Sorry :0
22:58:44: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: One sec I am also contacting an admin
22:58:53: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Since jonco isnt coming ATM
22:58:56: [ OOC] Daniel Slater: it's at point blank range
22:59:2: [ OOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Jonco are you coming?
22:59:14: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : -_- rachel can you please stop aruging and just roleplay.
22:59:23: [ OOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: What do you mean?
22:59:29: [ OOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: Am I hitting my climax?
22:59:31: [ OOC] Daniel Slater: jonco, can you come to me please to supervise a PK - Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair is trying to catch me on a technicality
22:59:37: [ OOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: k
22:59:43: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : ill have you know that im a global administrator for all CG servers and forums except for hl2rp, and that guy was a former
22:59:46: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : global SA
22:59:53: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : i think we/him know what we are talking about
22:59:58: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: irrelevant but anyway
23:0:0: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Cool
23:0:4: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : please stop aruging and rp
23:0:14: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: if you're saying that i can't contrast the positions of your voices *both of which have spoken multiple times*
23:0:18: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : you are avoiding rp as daniel pointed out, and he would know that due to his former rank
23:0:21: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: You said it yourself -- you are not a HL2RP administrator am I correct
23:0:30: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: you've taken at least 8 /me's to do nothing to stop me from shooting me
23:0:34: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: What is he arguing about
23:0:34: Alex Cholvic has used '/Me chuckles.'.
23:0:35: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Not when im whispering :P
23:0:37: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: *shooting you
23:0:40: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Okay ill let him go first
23:0:43: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: you haven't been whispering lol
23:0:44: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : basically rachel is avoiding rp and arguing over LOOC
23:1:14: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : She began to attack me with some sort of magical item she had in her hand, but I didn't bitch about it and I just went al-
23:1:26: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Its a blood covered splinter
23:1:39: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : -ong with it. But Rachel here is getting mad now that Dan comes in and trys to stop her, in a peaceful way first by just-
23:1:44: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Which I ICly got
23:1:56: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : -saying to stop and leave each other alone. But she is just ARGUING AND ARUGING over and over about it
23:2:4: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: can you please stop loocing
23:2:5: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: and rping
23:2:9: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Look. I am complaining about ONE thing, and stop going off that topic :)
23:2:11: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: or i'll just pk
23:2:13: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: your choice
23:2:28: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: He obviously has the upper hand, now
23:2:33: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: continue roleplaying
23:2:35: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: I am complaining that with only a dull light source pointing down, and a voice whispering, you shouldn't be able to aim -
23:2:43: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: A specific point in someones body
23:2:50: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: you haven't done a single /me where you've been whispering, back to the rp yes
23:2:58: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Not infront of you >.>
23:3:3: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Ill get it from console if you want
23:3:7: Daniel Slater has used '/Me clenches his teeth together, his hand still firmly wrapped around the pistol. "Stop fighting, last chance."'.
23:3:37: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Yes. I had /me'd that all my voice would be whispers earlier
23:3:51: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Okay, this is why I hate combat RP XD
23:4:4: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : I never saw you do a /me saying that all your /me's were whispers
23:4:13: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: i've delivered a /me, now please respond or I kill you here and now and you can try to appeal it
23:4:23: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: ^^
23:4:23: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : Look, Rachel, please just stop with the LOOC'ing and lets rp.
23:4:23: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Just PK this character if you want, I just thought it would be nice to make an event for the CCA
23:4:28: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Wich was where this was leading
23:4:31: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: very well, choice is clear
23:4:36: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: I have got to have lunch in 2 minutes
23:4:40: Daniel Slater has used '/Me fires a shot at the assumed position of the assailant.'.
23:4:41: Daniel Slater has killed Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair with 9mm Pistol.
23:4:42: [CG:SA] Jonco has used '/CharBan splinters'.
23:4:43: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: And I am not reading your LOOC's :)
23:4:45: [LOOC] Daniel Slater: thank you
23:4:45: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: COol
23:4:49: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : Thx Jonco
23:4:59: [LOOC] Bryan 'BB' Black : I hate it when minges try to RP with me
23:4:59: [ OOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: It's nugged
23:5:3: [LOOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: bugged
23:5:8: [ OOC] [CG:SA] Jonco: bugged*
23:5:29: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: Cool. Ive played HL2RP for 1,324 hours recorded
23:5:35: [LOOC] Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair: I wouldnt call myself a minge but okay
23:5:35: Daniel Slater has used '/Me slides his pistol into the holster attached to his belt. He nods his head to the door. "Go."'.
23:5:54: Bryan 'BB' Black  has used '/Me turns around and quickly walks out, not wanting anymore trouble.'.
23:5:59: Rachel 'Splinters' Sinclair (STEAM_0:0:29229262) has disconnected.

Daniel Slater had a weapon equipped and ready as shown by the log lines I highlighted in blue. Your character wasn't whispering, you haven't done any /me about that, yet you claim it to be that way. Your argues in the LOOC chat about the situation, disrupted Oz's roleplay, same as with Bryan, who had to stay there and who had to wait for you to get your stuff solved. There's no problem in asking about certain something when unsure, but you've been asked multiple times to resume roleplay, yet you refused to and kept going on.

You base your appeal on fact that your character was killed without any proper roleplay - I don't really think it was like that. They have attempted to get you resume roleplay, and you refused to, in the end you asked for a permanent kill yourself. Now, you appeal it, yet your behaviour has disrupted in-game experience of two other players and yet you failed to resume roleplay?

My opinion is no. I'll let you react to this post, perhaps someone else to post in here too before we make the verdict.
And regarding them calling you a minge - you surely aren't one, but your behaviour was not proper.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »
Khub is voicing out quite a few good points.
You asked for the PK yourself and all of Daniel's / Oz's actions were rp'd.
A no from me.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 01:24:09 PM »
I would also say no to this appeal. The light within the map reflects the light you would see. From what I read I understand there was some light source for you to be able to see who your attacking. Now although stone isn't a highly reflective surface, it does reflect light and give a dim light to that small room. hence Oz would be able to hear you. You stated you knew he was there and took no actions to stop fighting to even look at him. This was foolish and hence the actions were justified.

As two HL2 SA's and a BA have all agreed on a no, this appeal is DENIED, LOCKED, MOVED.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 01:32:52 PM »
Just going to add - if you have any questions or any more information, of which you think they could change our decision, contact us; either with forum PM or via Steam.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal