Author Topic: Lone Wanderer's Outlands Appeal  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lone Wanderer's Outlands Appeal
« on: March 15, 2013, 08:56:14 PM »
Steam name: Lone Wanderer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23860145

In-character name: McKayla 'Flower' Withers

Reason my character should be transferred to the City:
IC Reason.

Detailed back story explaining my escape from the Outlands:
Following the disaperance of Beans, the man Flower designated as her protector and idle in the Outlands community, she spent many long hours traveling throughout the countryside, looking for her lost leader figure. She wandered for days, through storms and sunshine, cold and heat, snow and rain. She traveled through deep forests and steep hillsides, eventually coming back to Ineu Pass just in time for the Overwatch raid.

Following the Overwatch raid on the Pass, and the general refugee population's move to the Valley, Flower wandered off into the wilderness once again, this time, without a definate home to return too. She, again, traveled in a similar fashion to her search for Beans, but this time, looking for a place to reside.

One day, Flower managed to stumble in a dimly lit, dirty sewage tunnel. She decided to follow along it, with the hopes that she might find some form of refugees hiding within. After a few smelly, damp hours wandering through the sewers, she stumbled across a crudley made sign, stating "". She tilted her head aside, looking down the tunnel. She shruged, following along the path. She eventually came to an opening, and seeing the night sky, pulled herself out onto a street. Looking up, she saw buildings in the immediate distance, maybe a half mile away. A large citadel loomed in the distance. A dispatch voice echoed through the surrounding area, saying, "Welcome, welcome to City 17."

Time when it happened(if misclick): -N/A-

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lone Wanderer's Outlands Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 12:44:53 PM »
There could be a little more detail in terms of preparing for her travels and what she brought along, such as food and just general survival items, but other than that I don't have any problems with your story.  I realize this was done a while ago ICly but it would have been nice to add that all of your items were stored in a backpack or bag of some sort and by the time you got through the sewer you finished your last bit of food or something.

Gonna wait for a few more replies before I accept or deny it, but you'll easily have my support if you just add something very simple that involves what I stated above. I'm not looking for a whole new paragraph or anything like that.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 01:23:17 AM »
I've actually changed my mind on this whole deal. Retracting this Outland Appeal.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 11:09:32 AM »
Someone locked but forgot to move. Did that for you ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal