Author Topic: quick rant  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
quick rant
« on: January 12, 2013, 10:27:58 PM »
The stickied threads above is a massive clusterfucky derp. Please organize it by length of title, or remove a lot of the useless threads (I;e, most of them). Like the threads Alexanderp made that are literally 2 sentences, can we not, make those 1 thread? And the threads that say "Apps r open k thnx bye." Can we, put this in one thread?

clockwork menu sucks. Please fix so characters dont fly across the screen, and make it like the old one, or perhaps in some sort of grid? It looks weird.

Tat's about it.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: quick rant
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 10:42:01 PM »
That'd be two short posts by me in total, both announcing something important, both being removed soon. Clockwork menu sucks? Go complain to Cloud16, not us. You have not provided a list of useless threads or stated why they are useless, what do you expect me to do? Some people find some of the threads useful - others don't. It varies from individual to individual.

Most people expect me to make instant changes without actually telling me what they want changed, or why for that matter. It's hard to do anything when most people just go "yeah most of them are useless you should get rid of them". I need specifics, not vague descriptions that simply say "most of them".

Whenever you have a consistent list I'd like you to post it, then I'll consider if a thread should be removed/de-stickied or not. This may seem like a douche move - but it's the way it is. If you want me to take action, tell me what actions you want me to take instead of telling me to "do this" and "do that".

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 11:05:48 PM »
he's saying to organize the 10+ stickied threads because some of them contain literally 1-2 sentences when it could be combined into more usefully named and cleaner threads rather than cluttering it with "servers are up lol" and "get these models to play lol"

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:40 PM »
Got rid of some shit. Still, a list of what you want gone/merged would be nice

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 11:53:02 PM »
Much better. Thank you for heeding this.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 12:15:55 AM »
No problem

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal