Author Topic: Black Market  (Read 2216 times)

Offline MEATLOAF???

• View Profile
    • Awards
Black Market
« on: January 12, 2013, 05:01:38 PM »
I was on the server the other day, and I asked how to become a Black Market Dealer....
I do say the amount of immature responses was not unexpected since this is Garry's Mod, but the question still remains for me.
How do I become a Black Market Dealer on this server?

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Black Market
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 05:12:43 PM »
If you're refering to the HRP server, there's an NPC near the boathouses you talk to. There can only be two bMD's, though, so the limit could be reached.

If you're actually refering to the Half-Life 2 Roleplay server: You do not become a black market dealer on the HL2RP server. Firstly because we don't have scripted jobs of that sort, and there are not classes and such for it. Secondly, the whole planned Black Market system will mainly be implemented by the administration to get a small flow of guns, ammo, and more rare IC goods into the city system. However, that being said, gun restrictions are sitll rather tight on this server. Only trusted people, with well developed characters, will be able to become 'black market dealers' per say. Not meaning this is a rude way, but you've only recently registered/joined this community. You'll need to get some time here and get a good, involved reputation within the community before you'll even have a chance and getting that kind of privlige.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Black Market
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 10:23:12 PM »
For HRP: A guy near the boathouse..

For HL2RP (Half Life 2 Serious Roleplay) You don't.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal