Author Topic: What would happen to your character(s) AFTER the combine war?  (Read 9682 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What would happen to your character(s) AFTER the combine war?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 02:10:03 AM »
C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.211 would in essence be tried for her crimes of mass murder and probably be put to death like most if not all high ranking units in the CCA. However, in the slim chance she actually managed to escape such a fate she would probably spend the rest of her days living quietly as a hired gun or sink back into her prostitute life to make a living.

Tekel'Pakem would probably be used for her advanced knowledge in electrical wiring and mechanics as well as her usefulness in Vortessence. She would no doubt be helping those in need within reason and most likely only if they could assure her some mutual benefit. It would be my hope that she would eventually land it in some prestigious scientific facility to work with the new worlds brightest minds.

Octavia 'Roc' Wainwright would simply sink into the normal life of a citizen in the 'new world order' and try to put the past behind her.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM.21121 would most likely be killed by Gordon via grenade in the window or in a similar manner by rebels. However, in the event of survival he would probably continue his directives aimlessly from the shadows and engage in rogue reconnaissance.

UU.OTA.STORM-OpL.48585 would probably be shot down by a rocket launcher or taken out by D.O.G. after a failed raid on a rebel operated location.

Dr. Leonard Who would most likely be shunned by humanity and possibly even be sent into exile due to being an avid supporter for the Union and being one of the many faces used in their propaganda spouts. Though I imagine he would settle in a small town in the far southern portion of Europe or even to North America if possible to a location unaware of his existence and involvement with the Union to live a normal life and put the past behind him.

C45.CONSCRIPT.12302 would probably be killed by a CCA or OTA unit during a Nexus purge after rebellious figures would begin to pour inside to take over. However, should he survive, he would most likely be freed only to be taken to a Vortigaunt research facility and essentially be handled like cattle and used in various experiments as to discern the nature of the Vortigaunt life cycle, reproductive actions, anatomy, use and manipulation of Vortessence and eventually be dissected.

Fire Heart would either most likely be sedated and shipped back to South America to re-establish his tribe for the better, seeking out the fragments of those he once called family or be unable to adapt to the changing world and essentially be extinguished by rebels or citizens alike fearing for their relative safety. (Beans will probably kill him...again...)

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 03:48:10 AM »
864-He would probably hide in the outlands if he were to escape from the mass executions of the units. Disguise himself probably something similar to this:Click to see the original size.

-56294 Probably be one of the gun down hunter-choppers and killed in the crahed.

-Samantha Holgate would be a bartender of here own pub as her buisness for the rest of her days.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 03:56:27 AM »
-Ori: Doesn't have a story or somethin', but he would just try to look for supplies after the war, maybe even start a life with someone, maybe investigate the Combine portals. Highly doubt though.

-C45.CCA.GRID-05.773: Will keep the suit for extra armor, be a friend of the "Idiot" 716, and... Don't have any other things.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 07:13:56 AM »
James Tavener (Organizer) - Would probably stick around during the start of the rebellion, hoping the combine would be able to squash any threats that came into city 45. When shit starts to get serious I imagine he would do his best to try and escape the city, attempting to get to a place where his face will not be recognized. In all likely hood he would probably die from xen life while fleeing the city, or be captured by rebels.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 08:05:00 AM »
Dr. Dawn: Probably be killed or executed once the rebels storm the nexus. If she survived, she would probably lay low, maybe in the Outlands and try to survive.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM.SOMETHING: Would most certainely die in the rebellion, if not, he would continue to fight in the combine resistance until his death.

Kar'Tul: Probably lay low until the rebellion is over, he wouldn't really help out, just camp somewhere and kill whoever was a threat to him, combine or rebel.

Conscript: Assist the rebellion once he was freed, if he wasn't executed beforehand (happened at nova prospekt i believe).

Bane: Try and make the most of it, sell supplies to rebels and make a profit, would also be fairly easy to aquire a weapon in a rebellion so a gang/bandit group would be reachable.

Offline {-=ECRP-CO=-}Pvt.Benjamen

• King of Spam
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 09:43:55 AM »
This isn't spam and I know you know the rules. 15%. - Sandwich.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:12:25 PM by Blt »
C45.RCT.S1.865: Status: Fine] Recently shot in the foot by 21100 Whilst training in the Killhouse, Was treated by an S4 Unit, Is patrolling the Plaza and just recently clamped P3 With an 05.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »
522: Would have died by some freak accident like a building collapsing on him again or another explosion since he is already pretty heavily augmented from previous events. If by any chance he did survive he'd just live in a cave until he died in isolation.

Mikhail Koslov: With him having no muscles to contain shit with due to removal by Veran's SeC's orders ages ago which was carried out by Kronic's unit, and having to have special pants which have a bag inside to contain his shit (this is legit) he'd probably just drink shit tons of vodka until he went insane and started flinging shit at people and get shot down since who the hell wants to live their life shitting into a bag uncontrollably.

Alfred Mortimer: My old Outlands guy, if he even managed to not get brutally murdered he would continue to stalk and rape innocent woman AND men, as he does not care as long as he is "pounding fresh meat", but with reproduction occurring again he will also be stalking babies and children, brutally raping and murdering them until he dies and licking his lips constantly. If he dies it'll be by sucking off someone's .357 and having the guy pull the trigger so his brains explode out of his head.

Yes.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 10:05:34 AM »
Christine Jellfish would be stunned by surprise that the combine lost the war, then she soon realizes that she has been betraying her own humanity for so many years. She would probably drop everything behind her and escape the city to go as far away from anyone she knows as she can, in hope to start a new life somewhere unknown. If this is not possible, she would either live a very depressed life, or suicide to help herself out of the misery she has done to fellow humans.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 10:57:13 AM »
Bryan Black: Have a sexual relationship with Daniel Slater and have a bunch of black babies jk jk lol. SERIOUS: Bryan would prolly just try to find some sort of work and live out his life in some small town, not doing much.

Charlie Smith: He would continue to stalk the outlands and do everything for his personal gain, continuing life as a "bandit" and a pedophile.(First pedophile in the outlands 8) )

Cant type much because on phone

Not the first pedophile. There was multiple rapes and molestations long ago.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »
Bryan Black: Have a sexual relationship with Daniel Slater and have a bunch of black babies jk jk lol. SERIOUS: Bryan would prolly just try to find some sort of work and live out his life in some small town, not doing much.

Charlie Smith: He would continue to stalk the outlands and do everything for his personal gain, continuing life as a "bandit" and a pedophile.(First pedophile in the outlands 8) )

So someone raped a 11'ish year old BESIDES me? :O
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »

So someone raped a 11'ish year old BESIDES me? :O

There wasn't a child involved, adult on adult action. Beans' sister Mary was raped twice in outlands.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 02:57:46 PM »
Can we get back on topic, please. All this rape is just plain weird.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 06:19:49 PM »
Can we get back on topic, please. All this rape is just plain weird.

Yes please, reading all this rape-talk is making me lose sanity-points.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »
C45.CCA-NOVA.EU.121: Would most likely be killed by rebels because he was in the CCA. But if he wasn't and somehow explained he was just trying to do the best thing for the citizens, he would lend his medical expertise to any and all citizens that required it. He joined the CCA to help better citizens, and even though his vision of this became a little blurred, he still believes and follows this.

Jerry Foxworth:Would continue to live out his life as his "simple" self. Would die from self given injury due to his mental illness.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 07:42:50 PM »
313 would flee somewhere away from everyone, maybe stick with other units. If caught, probably get executed for crimes against humanity.

Dont have any notable citizen chars.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal