Author Topic: Mass Shootings in the Last Five Years & Gun Control  (Read 7241 times)

Re: Mass Shootings in the Last Five Years & Gun Control
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 05:44:52 PM »
I recently had a school debate on this, (Which I crushed everyone else in)

I am for regulation of fire arms, but not completely outlawing them. The root of the problem lies in the regulation of them. Anyone can walk into a gunstore in Arizona, buy a fully automatic rifle and enough ammo to take down an army and leave with it the same day. It is also insane on how you do not need a permit to conceal your weapon. Incase you're having trouble keeping up, that is fucking insane. None of the people that roll up to schools and mow down the place are past criminals. They are all white boys with a history of bullying, mental disorders and an etapus complex.
The real criminals get them illegally anyway, and none of these angry white boys have the connections or indeed the knowledge to go undergroun d and get them from the black market.
I would like to point out, that the only mass shootings in the states that allow conceal carry, are in "Gun free zones" like the Luby's that got attacked here in Texas, its a gun free zone.
The shooting in Arizona was more of an assassination attempt then a mass shooting, but it was a gun free zone and no one was expecting it.

Even these "White boys" who shoot up schools, wouldn't shoot up any where else that would have guns there.
I'm for arming teachers if they want to, and if they get the proper training and are responsible with firearms.
But I think at least there should be one trained guard at every school in america, no matter the grade(More for the bigger campuses)
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mass Shootings in the Last Five Years & Gun Control
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 02:52:05 PM »
Gun-laws may be useful, but that does not stop people manufacturing their own weapons. I mean they don't need guns. A man can simply walk up to a gas station with a gas can and fill it up and pay. Walk back to the house grab a beer bottle and pour the inside with gasoline. Put a napkin in it and make his own Molotov Cocktail. Weapons can't be stopped. They can be controlled. But that does not stop illegal manufacturing. I agree with gun-laws, but that does not mean I fully support them. I mean in Dallas, Texas Oswald was allowed buy a gun and walk out of the store. Anybody could buy a gun back in Texas back then. And they still can. But due to gun-laws they make it illegal even though people will be killed even without a guy. A simple butter knife can be a weapon if sharp enough. I do hate people who kill. But I hate people who try to say getting rid of guns will solve the problem too. Guns can be destroyed off the earth. What about sharp things, and blunt things. The world is filled with environmental hazards like fire. We cannot destroy it so why do we try and fight it. We cannot stop fire from existing and guns are also the same as fire. They cannot be ridden of. They are apart of our lives. We made guns. It's a man-made disaster that we made. Nothing else and nothing more.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal