Author Topic: The in depth guide to firearms.  (Read 7444 times)

Re: The in depth guide to fire arms.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 12:04:04 PM »
SPAS shotguns usually have the stock folded up top though, so by logic couldn't it be RPed?
The real SPAS-12 would be VERY rare in HL2RP(Its already really rare in real life) if you could RP finding one, yes you could RP having it folded up/unfolded.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 04:25:37 PM »
Most gas airsoft guns do strip down like their real steel brothers. My Licenced Uramex H&K MP7 strips down the same way the real MP7 strips down. Quickrelease the sliding stock and remove 2 body pins in the back which releases the bolt assembly, charging handle, and firing pin. Only difference is mine has a reinforced polycarbonate loading nozzle rather then a chamber.

Oh, and good luck trying to reinstall the trigger if you decide to disassemble it. H&K didn't make that so user friendly.

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 11:15:43 PM »
Most gas airsoft guns do strip down like their real steel brothers. My Licenced Uramex H&K MP7 strips down the same way the real MP7 strips down. Quickrelease the sliding stock and remove 2 body pins in the back which releases the bolt assembly, charging handle, and firing pin. Only difference is mine has a reinforced polycarbonate loading nozzle rather then a chamber.

Oh, and good luck trying to reinstall the trigger if you decide to disassemble it. H&K didn't make that so user friendly.

Even on their 9mm that I have it's a pain to disassemble the trigger. It took an hour me to find all of the microscopic screws that I lost in the process of cleaning it. Still an outstanding gun though.

Re: The in depth guide to firearms.
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 11:38:20 AM »
N-N-N-NECRO POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah no, I updated a bit and going to keep adding more seeing how outlands is closer to release.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal