Author Topic: Give some people that are innovent a chance  (Read 6891 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Give some people that are innovent a chance
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 01:27:34 AM »
User has been issued a forum ban for excessive flaming of other users.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 01:32:21 AM »
half or almost dosent mean the same for powers and if you know anything they ushally dont have shit as far as it goes as respect after all just look at all the admins and yourself no one gives them any respect 1 so ever cause they treat us with no respect. treat others un how you want to be treated thats what i ushally say. but thats just me but thats the case going on they got no fucking respect cause this staff is like a ass filled with shit and has to be wiped clean. except for the guys that actually are the good guys and in that case "Abbott, Fearlesswarren, Roflwaffle" and thats it for the good ones you guys are the shit and the normal people are your wipes. you take it out on them. i can do this all night; banned dont care about that i can create more accounts and you can ban me again. its a infinate process and eventually the server will give or you will (die somehow) but im still decently young ill live for some time but i guess only god will know but thats not the matter. you can ban me over and over and over and over and over again and i could just KEEP COMING BACK. and IP BAN? wont matter i know how to change it motha fucka. but when rofl tells me to stop i will. cause i respect him not you assholes. ill also listen to abbott or fearlesswarren but the rest of the staff can suck a fucking dick cause wheat ever comes at u someday may be me or the mexican mafia ither way ill be behind it.

Catalyst-Gaming administration team respects the people that play here, but clearly you don't and you decide to flame us. I put the reasons as to why I am permanently banning you in bold from your quote, it's really just a lot of flaming.

Edit: While I was typing this RTLK posted a reply, so we chatted on steam about it and we agreed on the permanent ban.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:34:27 AM by Cow ??¦? ???°??? ???? ???°???¤ »
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 01:33:28 AM »
Locking this thread since it is now purpousless.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 03:51:22 AM »
I have never laughed harder about a forum post. This is full of ignorance from a person who is trying their best to gain respect from a community he joined 3-4 weeks ago....the world doesn't work like that and neither does the community. It's hilarious, because he shows that he would easily break rule number 1....be nice. Flaming is not nice. Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean you can become mad at them. That's like me getting mad at you because I say that's blue and you say that's green. You also see other things in a different view. I'll just go ahead and let it off with a bang I guess.

1. No such thing as a trial admin.
2. If you mean an Operator, then you are not one just because you donated gold or just because you talked to one of the Owners.

So I just want to clear things up....it was bugging me a bit.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Also your flame had me rolling. Just straight up laughing. I couldn't stop. You can like Rofl and Warren and Abbott, but that doesn't mean they like you back.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal