Author Topic: Inter-Server economy  (Read 2810 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inter-Server economy
« on: November 24, 2012, 03:44:37 AM »
I think, you should be able to sell item A on OCRP, for eg; a gun. and buy said item on HRP, this will obviously be more expensive for the gun dealer,  but will have some stat boosts and be labled as 'high quality weapons'. The supply of "High Quality Arms" varies on the supplier on OCRP making them, and selling them. This will all pool together, and the OCRP players would get a share. A supply and demand type of thing. The higher quality guns would have a higher price, and demand, and if demand outweighs the supply, price goes up. And the players on HRP can sell fish on the inter-server economy, to be bought on Space Build and OCRP. In the latter, for some health boost, in the former, to feed a hunger bar to survive. If the former is established in such a manner, then they can sell space ore to lessen the price of metal in OCRP and the price of standard 'cheap' weapons and fishing equipment?

Well there's my few cents, I think it'd be FUCKING AWESOME.

bump

Look, we can do so much with this. Encouraging playing on every server (save for HL2RP). For people to start companies and gangs to help support this sytem, this could create intresting RP.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:41:06 PM by dayz sucks »

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inter-Server economy
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 06:00:01 AM »
The idea and theory I had for this was to use CG Credits as a in-between currency. Problem being, a system for trading these things, without the risk of scams, is nearly impossible. Currently, it is possible to trade CG Credits provided you contact me, I'll be more than willing, but that's as far as we go, I don't touch the server data, it's up to you to trade them.

If in the future Roflwaffle decides to start throwing money at me telling me to make this a system I'd do it, but for now, too much effort.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inter-Server economy
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 08:01:17 AM »
This sounds somewhat okay, would require active players on every server, I don't really have any issues with this as long as hl2rp is left out of it

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal